Home

PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2014, 09:09 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

PES 2015 Data Pack 2 is scheduled to release tomorrow for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It includes new UEFA clubs, 73 new/updated player faces (click here to see a list of all the players that are included), four new stadiums, 10 new boot styles, 2 new match balls, kit updates, updated transfers and more.

Check out the details and press release below.

Thanks OPE!
  • 4 new UEFA clubs: FC Basel, BATE Borisov, Beşiktaş and NK Maribor - all fully licensed.
  • 73 new/updated player faces: including Aaron Ramsey, Karim Bellarabi, José Callejón, Gerard Deulofeu, Iker Muniain, Rúben Neves and Luke Shaw. Konami confirm more faces will be added throughout the game's lifespan.
  • Four new stadiums for PS4 and Xbox One: Estádio do Morumbi, Saitama Stadium, El Monumental and Estádio Mineirăo.
  • 10 new boot styles gives users the latest designs from Adidas, Mizuno and Umbro.
  • Two new match balls: Ligue 1 OMB and the Adidas Conext 15.
  • Kit updates for sides such as River Plate, Estudiantes and the German national team.
  • Updated transfers: Live Updates will also reflect all deals from next month's January transfer window.
  • myClub update: A 'huge' number of improvements, with Event Competitions and offline tournaments implemented to give users more ways to earn GP.

Press Release

KONAMI Announces Pro Evolution Soccer 2015’s ‘Data Pack 2’ Update Contents

Free Update Includes New Teams, Faces, Stadiums and myClub Advancements

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced that it will be releasing its free ‘Data Pack 2’ download for Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 users. The new update, available from tomorrow, December 16, will include: four teams, 73 player faces, four stadiums and a number of key advances to the popular myClub mode.

As part of KONAMI’s commitment to continually enhance PES 2015, which has won a number of awards including 'Best Sports Game' at both Gamescom and Paris Games Week, the free download will be implemented on December 16. With PES 2015 exclusively featuring the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa Cup competitions, players will now also have access to official recreations of FC Basel 1893, Besiktas, FC Bate Borisov and NK Maribor – all featured in this year’s tournaments. All four teams will be fully licensed in the game, and will include respective team kits, rosters and iconography.

Acclaimed for its incredible player likenesses, the PES 2015 update adds 73 new player faces from all over the globe, including renowned stars such as José Callejón, Aaron Ramsey, Karim Bellarabi and Gerard Deulofeu. Up and coming stars such as England left-back Luke Shaw, Spanish star Iker Munian and Portugal’s Ruben Neves – all focal to the continuation of the PES 2015 Mantra: ‘The Pitch is Ours’ – will also be part of the update. All 73 updated players have been selected based on community requests worldwide, and will be joined by even more additions throughout the year.

Tied into these likenesses is the addition of a new element within myClub, a mode that allows users to build a team of world-class players using points earned for achieving milestones or through good play. These points can be spent on building a new team, and players can also be added via micro-transactions. The 73 new players, as well as upcoming stars, will also be featured in upcoming myClub events.

Further bolstered with Event Competitions, myClub provides users new ways to accumulate points for their team. A new panel will be added to the main menu screen, and Event Competitions will be open for limited times only. Players will be matched online, in one-off games or tournaments. A scalable selection of rewards will be gifted to the winning players. A tournament against CPU-controlled users is also available, with players matched against teams of similar ability and earning various rewards for successfully winning the tournament.

The update also includes the faithful recreation of four new stadiums including Estadio do Morumbi, Saitama Stadium, El Comumental and Estadio Mineirao, with the latter an exclusive to PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Other additions to the main game include 10 new boots showcasing the latest styles from adidas, Umbro and Mizuno, as well as the adidas Pro Ligue 1 and Conext 15 official match balls.

Additional kit updates and enhancements include those of River Plate, Estudiantes De La Plata and the German national side. All player moves have also been finalized, with additional January moves and loans to be constantly updated via PES 2015’s weekly stat updates, which reflect the form of players and sides within the game on an ongoing basis. Smaller improvements and enhancements have also been made to the Squad lists within myClub.

Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 2 Scheduled to Release Tomorrow, Details Included

Any gameplay changes then?
Old 12-15-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
Pro

delija66's Arena

OVR: 7

All of this is nice but what about the fouls and 100 goals scored when you play your matches on 11min +
Old 12-15-2014, 10:44 AM   #4
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by delija66
All of this is nice but what about the fouls and 100 goals scored when you play your matches on 11min +
Yes please tell me there will be gameplay changes. Usually there is as KONAMI sometimes stealth tweaks the gameplay, I just hope there is something official.

Also good thing they are getting Ramsey a new face because the one he has now is terrible. Also sad they didn't add 3rd kits to At. Madrid and Man. Utd especially for At. Madrid since their H & A kits are really similar to each other.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:21 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

I would definitly love they could patch the scorelines for 10+ mins matches. It takes away all the realism on master league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by delija66
Yes!!! this is a game breaker for me. How can you even possibly miss this is beyond me. So basically they want "the pitch" to be theirs but we only play in a 10 min pitch. Please make "The Patch is ours " as a new slogan and fix this. I'm starting to regret moving from FIFA to PES... This is such a ridiculous issue for me
Old 12-15-2014, 02:21 PM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUWS
Yes!!! this is a game breaker for me. How can you even possibly miss this is beyond me. So basically they want "the pitch" to be theirs but we only play in a 10 min pitch. Please make "The Patch is ours " as a new slogan and fix this. I'm starting to regret moving from FIFA to PES... This is such a ridiculous issue for me
This isn't a patch, it's just a DLC update that was announced when the game released back in November.

They are still working on patching some gameplay related items.
Old 12-15-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
This isn't a patch, it's just a DLC update that was announced when the game released back in November.

They are still working on patching some gameplay related items.
Well they need to do it faster then previous year. I remember that when they finally patched the game to a playable version, most fans had already quited/moved to competition. Myself included.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »