Home

First WWE 2K15 DLC Available Today

This is a discussion on First WWE 2K15 DLC Available Today within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2014, 12:55 AM   #17
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: First DLC Release 12/16: WCW Pack, Hogan, Sting, and Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
The discount was referring to the Showcases together, not the character packs.
In previous games the season pass used to cover the wrestlers released minus the pre-order bonuses. I wish they still did it that way or at least release a seperate wrestler pack season pass so you have a choice. If I had to choose between a showcase season pass & a wrestler pack season pass I'd go with the latter.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:34 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: First WWE 2K15 DLC Available Today

The discount thing was never true. And that announcement never came from 2k themselves. It was posted by a gamer on their twitter page.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:18 AM   #19
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I really think season pass should take care of everything. I'd have to end up paying over 100 US dollars to get the whole game which is absolutely ridiculous.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:56 AM   #20
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

2K and WWE both screwed the pooch here you spend 60 bucks on the game and then another 50 between the season pass, three packs, hogan and sting packs if you didn't have either of them, people basically spend what it costs for another game if you choose to do so, at least COD don't pull that crap and say for 50 bucks you get 6 map packs and for an additional 7 bucks outside the pass you get a new map pack
Old 12-17-2014, 09:56 AM   #21
Rookie

eremiomania's Arena

OVR: 0

Yea it's ridiculous that the season pass doesn't cover all DLC excluding preorder bonuses. Somehow I missed this detail and didn't know I'd have to pay even more for the WCW pack. I won't be doing it. If I could go back, I wouldn't have bought the season pass. I would have just gotten the Hogan DLC and the Warrior Showcase.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 11:28 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
Agree Molendie and others that have posted their thoughts. I purchased the season pass believing that it would cover EVERYTHING. 2K is asking way to much for this game. 2k doesn't ask for us to pay for new players that are picked up/created in NBA2K15.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:40 AM   #23
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

I'd love to get the WCW pack, but I just can't do it around the holidays. I had already purchased the season pass so I was under the impression the wrestler packs were taken care of. Thats on me I suppose for not doing more research, but still, poor move on 2ks part.
Old 12-17-2014, 12:00 PM   #24
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

Should have been one season pass to cover everything at a discount besides the pre-order bonuses. At the very least give us an option of 2 season passes one for the showcases & one for the wrestler packs. Also they put paige in the showcase pass so the only way to get her is to buy it. Not customer friendly choices in my eyes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »