Home

Limited Quantity Throwback Jerseys Available Now in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Limited Quantity Throwback Jerseys Available Now in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Limited Quantity Throwback Jerseys Available Now in NBA 2K15

I had 110k VC just saved up and using that app everyday, so no problem buying them.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:38 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
the psn finally comes back up and the jerseys are gone, oh well, next time.
Old 12-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #11
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Limited Quantity Throwback Jerseys Available Now in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilladawg4
And yes I know you can get vc points by playing the game...but why isn't all of these things a given. Trust me, I'm not the guy who thinks he's gonna make a difference by not supporting a game but I'm truly hoping Live 16 delivers next year. The only reason I didn't buy it was because of no player edits.

Man are you ****ing kidding me!? You doing all this crying, yet you're looking to the company that dwarfs these dudes in terms of micro transactions? Are you kidding? Do you even know how much FIFA and Madden make with this crap? In with you with the micro transactions. But to trumpet a crappy title from that company as an alternative is straight up ridiculous.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 12-28-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 08:55 PM   #12
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilladawg4
Call me ol' school but what happened to putting in codes to unlock these types of items . it's irritating to see them offering things that used to be already in the game. I just accepted it wasn't for me. And for the record I'd NEVER use real money for dlc, I was just pointing out that the fact 2k is offering that you can buy it is off putting.

True old school is actually putting in the TIME to unlock ****. Not codes. But people are too impatient to do that, so they cheated. This is a reason today's games give you a legal way to cheat or take shortcuts. If you want cheats and shortcuts, pay for them. Otherwise earn them the old fashion way. This is no different. You guys act like this is new. It's not. 10 years ago, this would have been an achievement reward. Don't try to claim it would have been readily available and accessible in the game.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:26 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Man are you ****ing kidding me!? You doing all this crying, yet you're looking to the company that dwarfs these dudes in terms of micro transactions? Are you kidding? Do you even know how much FIFA and Madden make with this crap? In with you with the micro transactions. But to trumpet a crappy title from that company as an alternative is straight up ridiculous.
Struck a nerve I guess. I don't play FIFA, so I'm oblivious to any parts of that. As for madden I gave up on them years ago. I don't even bother with dlc. I also wasn't making a case for EA, I'm well aware of their tactics. Really not trying to win a case here, soooo...touch'e
Old 12-28-2014, 11:38 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
True old school is actually putting in the TIME to unlock ****. Not codes. But people are too impatient to do that, so they cheated. This is a reason today's games give you a legal way to cheat or take shortcuts. If you want cheats and shortcuts, pay for them. Otherwise earn them the old fashion way. This is no different. You guys act like this is new. It's not. 10 years ago, this would have been an achievement reward. Don't try to claim it would have been readily available and accessible in the game.
How soon they forget. NBA live had codes from damn near day 1...we don't remember codes for certain nba legends we all know and love. Later, the had shoe codes...not achievements. NFL 2k5 gave us actual teams not players. With all that said...they're pimpin out items is here to stay, soooo...
Old 12-28-2014, 11:46 PM   #15
Banned

...bye the way, I loved playing 2K11&12 unlocking jordans,etc...but hey...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2014, 11:58 PM   #16
Rookie

Why on earth are you all complaining? Don't pay for it! Play some games and then use the in game currency if you want the jerseys. No one is telling you to buy this. This is MUCH better than 2k charging real money with no in game alternative like DLC usually is. It's cosmetic and not at all required for gameplay and you can even attain it without spending any real money very easily.

What do you think about games like the Elder Scrolls that charge $3+ for different houses with no in game alternative? And those do impact gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »