Home

NBA Live 15 Rosters Remain Outdated, More Legends Coming to LUT

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Rosters Remain Outdated, More Legends Coming to LUT within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2015, 11:13 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 15 Rosters Remain Outdated, More Legends Coming to LUT

NBA Live 15 continues to release Legends in Live Ultimate Team. Very soon, you will see Rik Smits, Muggsy Bogues and Manute Bol in packs. Keep an eye on the @NBALIVE_UT Twitter account to find out when they will be released.

While LUT gets updates, the rosters don't seem to be getting any love. The last update was on December 24th, which included the Rajon Rondo and Corey Brewer trades.

Currently, Josh Smith isn't on the Rockets roster, Anthony Tolliver isn't on the Pistons roster and Tarik Black is nowhere to be seen on the Lakers roster. Trades that have happened more recently obviously haven't been updated, but you won't see them on their old teams either, those players include J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and Dion Waiters.

The official NBA Live Twitter account mentions that a roster update is on the way, but doesn't give a release date. Let's hope NBA Live 16 offers users an easy way to update rosters and accessories on their own.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 11:38 AM   #2
Rookie

kromo50's Arena

OVR: 11
Of course they will not release a update roster. They don't make money on it like ultimate team.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:41 AM   #3
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Rosters Remain Outdated, More Legends Coming to LUT

Steve, you need to do another write up in regards to editing rosters next yearbecause i don't really care anymore for this year. Looked what happened last time you wrote something lol
Old 01-08-2015, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4
Location: Richmond, VA, but I am from Spain...you know, that country that McCain thinks is in SouthAmerica lol
They are just plain and simple thinking about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. We the consumer have to stop buying any of the Ultimate Team. If we do, they will think that we don't care about roster updates, etc.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelki1968
They are just plain and simple thinking about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. We the consumer have to stop buying any of the Ultimate Team. If we do, they will think that we don't care about roster updates, etc.
a roster update would be nice..... i see something new for ultimate team daily
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 01:14 PM   #6
Rookie

What are they doing 😔 just patch in editing rosters already, and that would be one problem out the way.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:20 PM   #7
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I just don't understand the lack of updates. Every time I feel like giving this game a proper chance, I read an article about how ridiculously outdated the rosters are. Say what you will about 2k15, but they are all over the roster updates, and that's a big deal to those of us who follow the league daily and aren't playing a career or franchise mode.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:55 PM   #8
MVP

_Fernando's Arena

Re: NBA Live 15 Rosters Remain Outdated, More Legends Coming to LUT

Hey guys,

I've been reading the posts over the last few days. I really haven't said anything because you guys have a lot of valid points.

You guys want and deserve an update on what's been happening with the rosters. Unfortunately, I really can't speak about our internal processes.

I can say your voices are being heard and changes are happening to avoid some of the problems over the break. Some of it will be seen sooner than later.

There's also an update coming out soon. So, stay tuned...

I know it's been frustrating. Hopefully, those days are behind us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »