Home

WWE 2K15: What Superstars Are Begging to Be Included in DLC?

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15: What Superstars Are Begging to Be Included in DLC? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2015, 09:59 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
WWE 2K15: What Superstars Are Begging to Be Included in DLC?

A casual glance through the WWE 2K15 roster leaves you thinking there are some obvious additions just begging to be added to the roster. Great potential rivalries are there for the taking, and some truly legendary superstars are just outside of the reach of WWE fans in the current videogame roster. Here are some of the more notable omissions which still exist:

1.) Bret “Hitman” Hart - It would be great to relive the rivalry between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Not to mention Bret Hart and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

2.) The Road Warriors aka The Legion of Doom - How could arguably the greatest tag team ever not be included in the game. You gotta have some great tag team rivalries.

3.) Zack Ryder - Okay, I know people aren’t clamoring to play as Ryder, but one thing that should be included in the game is the entire current roster. So this spot can also be used to mention anyone else on the current roster that was left out.

4.) Demolition - The walking disasters themselves. Imagine the battles you can have with The Road Warriors, or The Ascension when they arrive through DLC. The Ascension claim to be better than all of them, so now you can find out.

5.)Razor Ramon - “The bad guy” Razor Ramon certainly holds a special place in many fans hearts. And to be able relive his rivalries with other superstars such as Shawn Michaels or Goldust would be a blast for sure.

6.) Finn Balor - He may not be a household name yet, but if you are fan of NXT then you know who Fin Balor is. Could you just imagine one of his awe inspiring entrances and makeup jobs in this game?

7.)Kevin Owens - Once again, not a household name, but he has already become one of the biggest names in NXT. Being able to feud with Sami Zayn would surely be a blast.

8.) Hideo Itami - You can’t leave out one of the most renowned international superstars over the last 5 years or so. Now a part of NXT, Itami would be nothing but a delight for for fans of the game to play with.

9.) Rowdy Roddy Piper - The hot Scot would certainly be a nice addition to the rosters to relive some classic battles with, such as Hogan, Goldust, and even the Ultimate Warrior.

10.) The Macho Man Randy Savage - Now that he’s finally being inducted into the hall of fame, The Macho Man deserves his rightful place among the others in WWE 2K15. You could relive such great battles as Hogan vs Macho man, or create new ones with current stars. You could even team him up with Hogan to form the Mega Powers one last time.

So tell us who else you think should be DLC in WWE 2K15, leave a comment below and discuss!
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 11:43 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K15: What Superstars Are Begging to Be Included in DLC?

I would like to see Sin Cara .... But more than that...me and my daughter play wwe together alot, probably about 40% of my wwe time is with her. She likes the Diva division for obvious reasons..and it's really lacking roster dept..

Last edited by jdubbs79; 01-19-2015 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:56 AM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i think the whole roster should be included..... i mean if they on RAW,SD or NXT they should be in the game.

most of whats listed has been in previous games as legends.

maybe they should have an 80's 90's etc d/l for top wrestlers in those era's.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
I would love to see the mix off legends from wwe 13 and 14 day one instead of adding them as dlc. But the money that will have to be shelled out would be too much I'm guessing. I know it may never happen, but I would love to see the day for the Hart Foundation to be in a WWE game.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

BCDX97's Arena

OVR: 4
I would say Alicia Fox - since you can't make her as a CAW but she's on TV a lot lately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 04:43 PM   #6
MVP

TheBadazz's Arena

OVR: 12
With Bret Hart you would have to include Owen. I know the Hart family would never let his image in a game!
Old 01-19-2015, 05:38 PM   #7
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Owen Hart is a good one I left off the list. I think Owen's family and WWE have settled any outstanding litigation so I think they could add them if they wanted to.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:03 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

These are in NO Order.

Brett Hart
Owen Hart
Arn Anderson
Tully Blanchard
Taz (not sure because of TNA Status)
Macho Man
Rick Rude
Road Warriors
Demolition
Yokozuna
Razor Ramon