Home

Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available For Xbox One, Coming to PS3 & PS4 Jan. 27

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available For Xbox One, Coming to PS3 & PS4 Jan. 27 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2015, 10:15 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available For Xbox One, Coming to PS3 & PS4 Jan. 27

EA Sports will release a special Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition tomorrow for Xbox One users. Xbox Gold subscribers can purchase it for $23.99, everyone else pays $59.99. Users will receive $20 worth of Ultimate Team content including 10 Pro Packs and a Super Bowl Pack featuring rookie versions of Joe Montana, Reggie White and Michael Irvin.

At the time of this post, we do not see a similar deal for PlayStation 4 gamers. We will update this post if we hear more.

UPDATE: Players can purchase this special edition until Monday, February 2.

The Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition is also available digitally on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, beginning Tuesday, January 27 and ending Monday, February 2.

Regions Available: MADDEN NFL 15 SUPER BOWL EDITION IS AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA ON PLAYSTATION NETWORK FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 AND PLAYSTATION 4 CONSOLES. SUPER BOWL EDITION CONTENT AVAILABLE ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES AND EXPIRES TUESDAY, MARCH 24.

For those fans still on the fence, a six-hour trial of Madden NFL 15 is now available on Xbox One.* Fans can find the trial on the Xbox One dashboard, or in the Microsoft Store.

The Madden NFL 15 trial is a full game version with access to popular game modes including Connected Franchise Mode (CFM) and Madden Ultimate Team (MUT).

Thanks to TwistedSymphoniczz for the heads up!
Platform: Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2015, 11:55 PM   #2
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
I was hoping for an updated version with penalties that work (Megatron Catch Rule) and options to set the PSI of the football!
Old 01-23-2015, 12:02 AM   #3
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available Tomorrow - Good Deal For Xbox Gold Sub

Man EA is tricking you guys into wasting your hard earned money on MUT. WTF is the difference between rookie Joe Montana and established Joe Montana in a video game???

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Old 01-23-2015, 12:08 AM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Man EA is tricking you guys into wasting your hard earned money on MUT. WTF is the difference between rookie Joe Montana and established Joe Montana in a video game???

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Rookie Joe Montana is a gold card rated 85, the other Joe Montana is an Elite card rated 97 that's the difference
Old 01-23-2015, 01:15 AM   #5
Rookie

dmslapped's Arena

OVR: 9
I wonder if i can get past the loading screen on CCM if I get this...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2015, 02:58 AM   #6
Banned

I will never play mut in Madden until players have more individuality and signature animations. I rather have classic teams.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 01-23-2015 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:09 AM   #7
Rookie

Who cares, I was tricked into thinking Madden was making a classic teams. Why can't Madden make a separate game around this time with classic teams. Maybe the NFL is too strict with what they let Madden do.

I would like to see a logo creator then the silly ones we choose from.

Madden sound let you purchase classic teams. Make a deal with the historic players, split what ever they raise selling the teams on market place.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available Tomorrow - Good Deal For Xbox Gold Sub

Ultimate team is dumb. If I wanted to play a card game I'd play poker or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »