Home

Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available For Xbox One, Coming to PS3 & PS4 Jan. 27

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available For Xbox One, Coming to PS3 & PS4 Jan. 27 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2015, 12:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
What is the difference between the regular version and the super bowl edition?
Old 01-23-2015, 12:23 PM   #10
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available Tomorrow - Good Deal For Xbox Gold Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
What is the difference between the regular version and the super bowl edition?

There is a $36 difference
Old 01-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #11
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available Tomorrow - Good Deal For Xbox Gold Sub

I'll admit this isn't a bad deal at all , especially for those who haven't picked up madden nor would pick it up at the 50 and 60 dollar price range at stores . Madden 15 with it flaws is at least worth $25 .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2015, 05:42 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
There is a $36 difference
Other than pricing....any features or content (not the MUT content included in the purchase)?

Or is this just a price decrease + $20 of MUT content?

Last edited by temaat89; 01-23-2015 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:42 PM   #13
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available For Xbox One, Coming to PS3 & PS4 Jan.

Updated the OP to include recent news on the deal.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-23-2015, 06:33 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Super Bowl Edition Available For Xbox One, Coming to PS3 & PS4 Jan.

It's obvious that mut is their focus, as they offer exclusive legends to use within that mode when advertising limited time offers. That may sell the game to some, but not those of us that know Michael Irvin won't play like himself in this game, and that goes for all of these players.

Irvin, like Dez Bryant of today, won't be fighting for the ball like they've done in real life, as wr/db interactions in this game are horrible, and is being worked in for Madden 16 apparently. What's really annoying is that despite jumping, catch, awareness, and spectacular catch attributes, wrs don't react on their own no matter what, and this has been lacking for a while now.

For me, they would need to 'borrow' APF's player traits and NBA 2K's badge system to make the players stand out from each other, then I would have a feeling of accomplishment of having one of the all time greats like Michael Irvin on my team.
Old 01-24-2015, 04:06 AM   #15
Rookie

MSUHitman's Arena

OVR: 1
So the Joe Montana is rated 85; what are the overall ratings of the rookie Irvin and White? I've been googling everywhere but can't find. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 08:57 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 1

Just gotta smh @ the idea that a rookie Joe Montana was an 85. He was totally incapable of running a pro offense his rookie year. He had to be groomed in slowly. His second year he wouldn't have even been an 85. He was just maybe an 85 the year he won his first Super Bowl. What football were these cats watching his rookie year?

They say they watch football and then they do stuff like that, or give us a thin Bo Jackson running around lookin like a sick fool, and they want us to pay for that.

I can remember in an old Madden where the game would post facts about NFL history in loading screens and a number of them were wrong. Dudes who make this game are casual fans who know very little about the history of the game, and nothing they say can change my mind after how many times theyve done stuff like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »