Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-23-15)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-23-15) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2015, 12:39 AM   #17
Rookie

Pacinodapiff's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-23-15)

No more player likeness updates!? Smh im done with this game
Old 01-24-2015, 12:53 AM   #18
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacinodapiff
No more player likeness updates!? Smh im done with this game
Oh noes! If this is your biggest complaint then maybe you should sell it.
Old 01-24-2015, 01:43 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

- Mirotic from bulls who having a ok season playing quality minutes off the bench is missing his face scan

-Taj Gibson from bulls plays quality minutes for bulls missing Face scan

- Jusev Nurkic from Nuggets is there starting center now after Mozgov trade he's missing should be added

-Bagdonovic from nets starts at sg when healthy plays quality minutes should be added

- Jr Smith Cavs Looks nothing himself needs head scan plays quality minutes
- Kevin Love Needs Head scan as well but he's playable not a sore to look at
- Joe Ingles Starts for Utah plays quality minutes needs Face to be added
-Caron Butler Eye sore plays quality minutes need update
-Iman Shumpert when he returns looks off can use update
-Mo Williams T'Wolves starts for T wolves looks nothing like himself
-John Wall Wizards look nothing like himself need update don't even know who that dude is playing for Wizards in the game wearing his jersey lol
-Norris Cole Heat looks off

Whole list of players who need hairstyle updates

ALL OF THESE PLAYER LIKENESS NEED TO BE ADDED THEY ARE EYE SORES TAKE AWAY FROM THE AUTHENCITY THE GAME WHICH IM LOVING BY THE WAY
Old 01-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #20
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

What Klay Thompson did last night I felt sad knowing you can't get no where near doing that in NBA Live 15 because of how bad 3pt shooting and mid range shooting is in this game. But anyway it is almost February so I fully expect EA to be full speed ahead working on NBA Live 16 by now.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:37 PM   #21
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
What Klay Thompson did last night I felt sad knowing you can't get no where near doing that in NBA Live 15 because of how bad 3pt shooting and mid range shooting is in this game. But anyway it is almost February so I fully expect EA to be full speed ahead working on NBA Live 16 by now.
Really? I dropped 31 with Kobe with 5 mins left in the first quarter lol

Its about timing with some guys tbh

Online is a different story tho lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 03:52 PM   #22
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Really? I dropped 31 with Kobe with 5 mins left in the first quarter lol

Its about timing with some guys tbh

Online is a different story tho lol

I think he means the style in which he scored.....I can score in bunches with mostly anyone driving...

but face up 3's, one/two, dribble pull ups, step backs., mid range work, hitting semi contested shots seem non existent in this game, even for the guys who excel at them....

Like I don't feel that I can replicate James Harden in this game that well...beside driving/ getting to the line of course.....could just be me though
Old 01-24-2015, 04:01 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I think he means the style in which he scored.....I can score in bunches with mostly anyone driving...

but face up 3's, one/two, dribble pull ups, step backs., mid range work, hitting semi contested shots seem non existent in this game, even for the guys who excel at them....

Like I don't feel that I can replicate James Harden in this game that well...beside driving/ getting to the line of course.....could just be me though

I hear what you all are saying and it has been an issue in the past but have you played the game in the past few days, especially since the roster update? They have really opened up user shooting and I believe some of these sequences can be replicated in the game now. I know that timing or "feel" play a role in this but was hoping others such as yourselves would have began to experience and enjoy some of these key changes by now. Obviously there's always room for improvement but let me know if I am wrong.

Nick_sr, did Kobe score than many within the flow of the game or how did he earn his points? Just curious to know. Also assuming you are on Superstar?

Last edited by Calvenn; 01-24-2015 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-24-2015, 04:30 PM   #24
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-23-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
I hear what you all are saying and it has been an issue in the past but have you played the game in the past few days, especially since the roster update? They have really opened up user shooting and I believe some of these sequences can be replicated in the game now. I know that timing or "feel" play a role in this but was hoping others such as yourselves would have began to experience and enjoy some of these key changes by now. Obviously there's always room for improvement but let me know if I am wrong.

Nick_sr, did Kobe score than many within the flow of the game or how did he earn his points? Just curious to know. Also assuming you are on Superstar?

I've only played 1-2 games since yesterday's update, so I'm admittedly rusty since I hadn't played in a while. I know as far as the update before the last Schwall confirmed he hadn't made any shooting changes yet....was there a big change in the shooting attributes? I haven't reviewed the spreadsheet...

I play Superstar/User shot timing

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 01-24-2015 at 04:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »