Home

2K Offering Refunds on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Shoe Equipping Issue

This is a discussion on 2K Offering Refunds on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Shoe Equipping Issue within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2015, 12:09 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Here's a fix at the moment..... Found this youtube video for a trick to change shoes on the MyCareer mode, l got the Jordan deal and I can confirm it wrks!!!. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxUagf-4ZY4
Old 01-25-2015, 09:26 AM   #18
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: 2K Offering Refunds on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Shoe Equipping Issue

Crazy how it took over a month after the patch for them to refund the VC and basically admit they are not fixing this.

Wow.

"You play to win the game."
Old 01-25-2015, 11:03 AM   #19
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
2K Offering Refunds on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Shoe Equipping Issue

Or maybe they've just recently come to the decision that there won't be another patch? Frankly, I would rather they fix online leagues. That's WAY more important than shoes in My Career in my opinion. But, to each his own.
Old 01-25-2015, 04:17 PM   #20
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Or maybe they've just recently come to the decision that there won't be another patch? Frankly, I would rather they fix online leagues. That's WAY more important than shoes in My Career in my opinion. But, to each his own.
You know what they say "money talks", you don't use or buy vc for online leagues so....

I'd rather have that fixed too..don't even play it anymore even though I got so many guys tryna start one up..just no point right now.

-Allen Iverson
Old 01-25-2015, 09:23 PM   #21
Rookie

I'll take a refund for the whole damn game!! It's terrible for last-Gen I gotta save up and get current gen just to play a decent sports game!! Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2015, 10:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
It's cool that they do this and all, but I dealt with support before and I just can't be bothered by it to get back like 15K vc.

Have enough leftover from earning it with a maxed guy, no point in going through them hoops for that..be cool if they just fixed it or automatically refunded us...lol too hopeful.
I hear that - painful to deal with (bought 4.5k worth of shoes in their 75% off sale, and only some became "owned" when I bought all via iOS app. Support said I should have stopped once I realised an issue existed - I replied how was I meant to know they had server issue as I got no error messages, and suggested they actually fix them this time)
Old 01-25-2015, 11:06 PM   #23
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

They should fix that issue first and foremost, but I suppose something is better than nothing.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:29 PM   #24
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

Contact 2K support for the VC refund for shoe purchases before the patch...

Have fun with that, you might even get your VC refund just before 2K16 comes out if you're lucky.

Side note - I never understood what the huge gripe about VC was anyway. I suppose it's more frustrating for the casual gamers, but I can gain 10,000 VC practically out of thin air (and without buying it). I've had so much leftover VC during MyPark/Rec career that I've bought shoes/animations literally just for the heck of it. In other words, for absolutely no reason. I couldn't care less about some shoe (s) I got before the patch because chances are, I either bought them again already or don't care about getting them back, with some 20K VC leftover in the ole myplayer account to spare.
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »