Home

R.B.I. Baseball 15 Interview

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 15 Interview within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2015, 08:01 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 15 Interview

Thanks for the info. Disappointed by the decision to ignore 360 as I would have most likely dropped the $20 on it.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:13 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Thanks for the info. Disappointed by the decision to ignore 360 as I would have most likely dropped the $20 on it.
Yeah...we 360 people get screwed yet again. My gaming days are slowly creeping to an end....
Old 02-13-2015, 10:04 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Yeah...we 360 people get screwed yet again. My gaming days are slowly creeping to an end....
Or you could just upgrade to newer consoles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 10:28 AM   #12
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Or you could just upgrade to newer consoles
It's not that easy for everyone. I'm fortunate enough that I could afford to if I wanted, but with 2 kids (one being a newborn), my gaming time is extremely limited, so right now it doesn't justify dropping $500 on a new console. However, when I do get those rare times for gaming, it'd be nice to still be able to play some of the latest games on my 360, but it looks like those days are over.
I figured a game like this that isn't really pushing next gen requirements would be something they could've released for last-gen, but I'm sure the poor sales of the game last year influenced that decision. Hopefully, the mobile version will be decent since I actually would be able to find time to play that more than a console version.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:42 AM   #13
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Really interested in this for iOS. Would love to play some baseball on the go without having to purchase a Vita. Plus playing on a phone is a little more inconspicuous.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:03 PM   #14
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm confused. So multiple seasons but no trades or real roster movement? Sounds vague. Kind of ruins the point of multiple seasons if there is very little way of upgrading a roster.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
What makes RBi great is the fact that you only get four pitchers that get tired if you leave them in too long. You have to use them wisely. Also can only use 4 pinch hitters.

I liked the old game where some players were exaggerated. Elis Burkes always hit a HR when he pinched hit. The game should be more arcade, some players super human.

The simple hitting, pitching and fielding should stay the same. Home run music or scene should be taken out and give us a whole view of the HR going into stands and give us the wondering if it will make it instead of a quick HR cut scene half way down the field.

Last, the most important thing I wanted was the ability to EDIT players names and things such as power, etc. being able to put them on different teams, even team uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 03:05 PM   #16
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Going to buy it to play with my 9 year old. We already have Super Mega Baseball and have a load of fun playing it together. He tries to play The Show 14 wth me, but needs to dumb down the controls a bit. This is a nice gap filler. Easy to play, with authentic teams. I'm buying it.....

I'm still getting the Show 15. That'll be my main baseball game.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »