Home

Nike Zoom Run The One Available in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Nike Zoom Run The One Available in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2015, 03:49 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
HEY STEVE CAN YOU LET THEO KNOW THAT THE KOBE 10 ARE MISSING IN THE GAME AS WELL AS THE NIKE HYPERCHASE those should definitely have been added
Old 02-25-2015, 03:55 PM   #18
Rookie

They put the all star shoes on certain players but not available for custom rosters all man and the kobe 10 should be put on custom anyway and other missing shoes
Old 02-26-2015, 05:25 AM   #19
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Re: Nike Zoom Run The One Available in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwipe
Shoes not all having their own individual shape = wack!
Couldn't agree more! Shoes are my fav part of hoops $

Love, Live, Life and always game!
Old 02-26-2015, 10:42 AM   #20
Banned

Even though I know there is a method to 2k madness concerning uniforms and sneakers, it's still concerning to me that they have underminded the consumer in the distribution of shoes and uniforms. This is next gen and there is no excuse for how the shoes still look bad, having three base models when most shoes do not follow that to a tee. Honestly, 2k please just scan each shoe and update your list of shoes. I wish I knew someone in the company so I could work for them, I would have them laced up and fresh. My sneaker issues don't trump my issues with the gameplay but I could also give great and positive insight in that realm as well. Sadly the truth of the matter is that the solo gamer/off-line gamer is no longer needed because everything is about milking the consumer of money for myplayer and those arenas. The only thing I can do is stop buying and hope that more follow so we can get the game we really want, I know it's possible because it's a video game and they control every aspect of it.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:43 AM   #21
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeavs541
You can edit them. They are near the bottom of the Nike shoe list. I've edited a couple different color ways for specific players like Giannis, Aaron Brooks, Iggy, Mo Williams and James Harden.
Can you help me out here? I don't see anywhere where I can edit the existing shoes. Or is this only in myplayer or something?

Last edited by WISports; 02-26-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 01:32 PM   #22
Rookie

dabeavs541's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Can you help me out here? I don't see anywhere where I can edit the existing shoes. Or is this only in myplayer or something?
From the main screen go all the way to the right and select options (has a picture of gears). Then scroll to the right and select 2K Shoes. You should see a row or tabs with different brands. Move to the right and select Nike. You'll see 4 option tabs, LOW, MID, HIGH and EDIT. Select EDIT and it will show all editable Nikes. Scroll down to the Run The One and select it. You will then be on the edit shoe screen. Once you're done changing colors to you liking, save the shoe and name it whatever you want. Then go to edit roster, select the player you want to change shoes. Go to shoes and select the shoe you just edited. Hope that helps.
Ohhhhh Sssss Uuuuu Oregon State Fight Fight Fight!
Old 02-26-2015, 05:08 PM   #23
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeavs541
From the main screen go all the way to the right and select options (has a picture of gears). Then scroll to the right and select 2K Shoes. You should see a row or tabs with different brands. Move to the right and select Nike. You'll see 4 option tabs, LOW, MID, HIGH and EDIT. Select EDIT and it will show all editable Nikes. Scroll down to the Run The One and select it. You will then be on the edit shoe screen. Once you're done changing colors to you liking, save the shoe and name it whatever you want. Then go to edit roster, select the player you want to change shoes. Go to shoes and select the shoe you just edited. Hope that helps.
Thank you kind sir! I knew about the crate feature, but never noticed the "edit" part.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:42 PM   #24
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Not sure. If I hear anything, I'll update the post.
Hey steve do you know when we will get the hyerposite 2 , the editable kobe 10s , nike hyperchase

Last edited by Oaklandboy; 02-27-2015 at 12:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »