Home

Nike Zoom Run The One Available in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Nike Zoom Run The One Available in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2015, 12:32 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosiahThaGreat
Even though I know there is a method to 2k madness concerning uniforms and sneakers, it's still concerning to me that they have underminded the consumer in the distribution of shoes and uniforms. This is next gen and there is no excuse for how the shoes still look bad, having three base models when most shoes do not follow that to a tee. Honestly, 2k please just scan each shoe and update your list of shoes. I wish I knew someone in the company so I could work for them, I would have them laced up and fresh. My sneaker issues don't trump my issues with the gameplay but I could also give great and positive insight in that realm as well. Sadly the truth of the matter is that the solo gamer/off-line gamer is no longer needed because everything is about milking the consumer of money for myplayer and those arenas. The only thing I can do is stop buying and hope that more follow so we can get the game we really want, I know it's possible because it's a video game and they control every aspect of it.
PREACH! Could not have said it better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2015, 11:43 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Nike Zoom Run The One Available in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosiahThaGreat
Even though I know there is a method to 2k madness concerning uniforms and sneakers, it's still concerning to me that they have underminded the consumer in the distribution of shoes and uniforms. This is next gen and there is no excuse for how the shoes still look bad, having three base models when most shoes do not follow that to a tee. Honestly, 2k please just scan each shoe and update your list of shoes. I wish I knew someone in the company so I could work for them, I would have them laced up and fresh. My sneaker issues don't trump my issues with the gameplay but I could also give great and positive insight in that realm as well. Sadly the truth of the matter is that the solo gamer/off-line gamer is no longer needed because everything is about milking the consumer of money for myplayer and those arenas. The only thing I can do is stop buying and hope that more follow so we can get the game we really want, I know it's possible because it's a video game and they control every aspect of it.
It seems to me that there would be a lot more work put into getting shoes into the game other than just scanning them in, especially when trying to make them editable. There would have to be a more efficient way of getting all of the layers of each shoe separated in order to be edited correctly. With shoes being so diverse and different now, I can imagine that being a lengthy process. They may not think it's worth the time. I wouldn't. But I definitely agree that it would make shoes look so much better if they were somehow able to scan in the realism of each shoe while also giving us the ability to edit colorways

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »