Home

FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC)

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2015, 09:57 AM   #17
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4,

Again just online changes by EA. I tried the online portion of the game last week and I couldn't find anyone playing on manual settings. Everyone was on assisted controls with top teams. I tried also the semi-assisted option (my team was Leicester, 3 and a half stars..) and after wasting like a half an hour I found one opponent. Yay.
Idk how someone can find satisfying the online portion of this game by playing in full arcade controls, with 20 players running like chickens everywhere. To each his own but I will stick to my heavily modded offline modes.
Rant over. If a PC user wants to add me for some friendlies my ID is fearwhatnow. We can also share the same cl.ini for a much better gameplay experience.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:59 AM   #18
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: FIFA 15 Title Update #4 Available Now, Details Included (Xbox One, PlayStation 4,

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian7210
Anybody on an Xbox One here? Still not seeing the expansion MLS squads anywhere post-update...

EDIT: I had to reset squads to see them. I can also use them with Matchday Live off, but can't seem to turn Matchday Live on, which may be a server issue.
Installed the update on X1, didn't have any issue seeing the teams. Odd.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-09-2015, 10:06 AM   #19
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Amy chance EA snuck in any gameplay changes with this update? No mention of handballs (or lack thereof) being fixed?
Old 03-09-2015, 10:20 AM   #20
Rookie

christian7210's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Installed the update on X1, didn't have any issue seeing the teams. Odd.
Strange. A lot of things happened before I got to see the two teams. Immediately after the title update, there wasn't any prompt for a squad update. An hour later, there was, and that's the only time I saw and got to play using both squads.

In a related development, could you use either squad as the home team and play during the day? I pick a midday time, but always play under the flood lights. Maybe an indirect jab that both teams are for primetime only LOL?
Old 03-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #21
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
I don't think there are any gameplay updates. I just recently made the switch from FIFA to PES. I was hesitant because no EPL license, but editing kits and names to be fairly accurate fixed that. If they could only make fouls more frequent and not auto yellow cards, then it'd be perfect. Although not as polished, the variety in gameplay and scoring chances puts FIFA to shame.

I eventually got tired of every game playing identical in FIFA. Then late in the game, my defense would just run away from the ball in the box and give up easy goals. It just killed the fun factor because there's nothing I can do about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2015, 11:11 AM   #22
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10

Great to see the two new MLS teams in. People were pretty excited over that game yesterday.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:18 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone know if the YA name thing will apply to already started CM's?
Old 03-09-2015, 11:46 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 3

So let me get this straight, we can play with the new MLS teams in Career, we just need to switch out one of the already MLS teams for the new ones?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »