Home

MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2015, 10:00 PM   #17
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmest
Was there a stadium stream today?
No, it was moved to tomorrow afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by og236
The live stream is tomorrow according to MLB The Show's Twitter page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-10-2015 at 10:07 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:04 PM   #18
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Video - Diamondbacks vs. Nationals, Dodgers vs. Padres & RTTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
I have to quit watching these videos, time is ticking by slowly enough as it is.
This.

I'm right there with you man, lol.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:07 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

I really enjoyed that stream. Ryan pushed for some info about future games that we hadn't really heard before.

Ramone, I hope you grabbed some lobster bisque after you visited IGN in SF haha.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:09 PM   #20
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Good watch and insight. Didn't like hearing that they were trying to influence a home run holding up and pulling, though. I'll stick with zone hitting after hearing that.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 03-10-2015, 10:17 PM   #21
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Good watch and insight. Didn't like hearing that they were trying to influence a home run holding up and pulling, though. I'll stick with zone hitting after hearing that.

don't see the issue, a power lefty, shortest part of the field in right, if he gets a fastball and is trying to pull it, that's what happens. in the end he didn't get one anyways
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2015, 10:21 PM   #22
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
But he struck out on change ups away. That is a good thing.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:21 PM   #23
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Gameplay looked amazing as always in this stream. But there was one thing that scared me. If you go to 40:11 of the video, when they're scrolling through each teams updates, there were a lot of good players on waivers. Between the mariners and royals alone I saw Austin Jackson, Fernando Rodney, wade Davis and Alex gordon. Another that comes to mind is yovanni gallardo of the brewers. I would never expect all those guys to hit waivers. Maybe one of them but not all of those really good players. Not to mention those were the only few teams updates who were shown. For all we know every single team could be waiving key players on the trade deadline (Franchise said it 7/31/15).
Old 03-10-2015, 10:24 PM   #24
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I've always been a timing hitter. I'm not interested in the directional hitting in the least. I'm going to just stick with that since you can use directional hitting just like timing as long as you don't pick a direction on the analog stick.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »