Home

Madden 15: Making Free Agency Better

This is a discussion on Madden 15: Making Free Agency Better within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2015, 07:14 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 15: Making Free Agency Better

Personality.

As CM said we need GM personalities to mirror the different philosophies of each team.

We also need player personalities. No, not some limited marketability score either. Implement a personality and morale system. Like what was in Madden 10 years ago. Also think of the system in head coach where some guys could be signed for less due to their personality, and some guys scream show me the money.

Last edited by ggsimmonds; 03-17-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: funny how forgetting one letter changes the meaning. No, I don't want ethical football players
Old 03-17-2015, 07:36 PM   #10
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

OVR: 2
Free agent visits to sway a player to your side and sign that day...something like ncaa football had with recruit but better.
Cpu signings need better AI
Old 03-18-2015, 12:26 AM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I'm going to be honest. I never liked the way Josh Looman redid the FA in the off season for Madden the past 4 years. It's likes you get into a bidding way with other teams for a certain guy. Which never really happens in real life. I like the old way FA use to work in Madden years ago. I wish Josh would go back to the old ways of doing FA. The player can choose from the top 3 teams he is interested in. Much better in my opinion. The bidding war is dumb to be honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 01:59 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0
Hey man they are all great ideas you have,but I personally don't think any of that is ever going to happen. Will get the old excuse,that the consoles aren't powerful enough to do the first idea you said especially. I really hate hearing that excuse year after year! I've gotten to the point where,it is what it is. Don't get me wrong I would totally love to see all of what you said,in the game. Realistically I'm not getting my hopes for any of that to ever happen. Sorry to sound so negative,I'm just trying to keep things in perspective and be logical that's all.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:24 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 11
I think 2k5 had a spectacular off season in general. EA need to start incorporating the licenses they paid for better * cough* ESPN *cough*. Why haven't I seenbor heard Chris Berman? Adam Sheffler(sp), or any other ESPN NFL GUY?
The player seem like robot and have no personality... They'll just go to the highest bidder...
the game as it is now... Is extremely boring off the field and needs some spice.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:37 AM   #14
Rookie

SnakeEyez's Arena

OVR: 6
this won't be upgraded because it has nothing to do with MUT....
Old 03-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #15
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyez
this won't be upgraded because it has nothing to do with MUT....
Ultimate Team is the worst thing to happen to sports games in a while, espcially if you're a franchise guy. I sterotypically see "college bros" playing MUT and using their parents money to pay for card packs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 01:16 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
what about Restricted Free Agents... that was a really COOL addition a cpl yrs ago. I like the Supplemental draft picks idea too. I would REALLY like to see the addition of an 8 man practice squad, so u dont have to make a decision of who to cut, in order to replace an injured player. Permanent formation subs need to be brought back too. and the ability to name an Emergency QB, like Dennard Robinson incase of injury.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »