Home

Madden 15: Making Free Agency Better

This is a discussion on Madden 15: Making Free Agency Better within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2015, 02:09 PM   #17
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden 15: Making Free Agency Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyez
this won't be upgraded because it has nothing to do with MUT....
Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 12 - but they added over 100 community-requested features.

Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 13 - but they introduced a completely redesigned online-enabled version of the mode.

Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 25 - but they brought back a rebuilt Owner mode.

Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 15 - but they added brand new gameplay mechanics and retooled portions of the mode based on user feedback from the previous two years of player usage.

EA is not ignoring franchise mode and they are well-aware that franchise players are a significant portion of their player base. You may see some franchise achievements tied to rewards in MUT, but franchise mode itself is not going anywhere and is not getting passed over for exclusive attention to MUT.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:18 PM   #18
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Since the NFL implemented a veteran combine this should be in. Pick those players that 're in and give them they're ratings based on combine scores. For all other stats have a letter grade and for non combine free agents all stats should be letters. Just hide all ratings after the super bowl. Also we should be able to work out free agents as well to unlock more ratings.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:48 PM   #19
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD3322
what about Restricted Free Agents... that was a really COOL addition a cpl yrs ago. I like the Supplemental draft picks idea too. I would REALLY like to see the addition of an 8 man practice squad, so u dont have to make a decision of who to cut, in order to replace an injured player. Permanent formation subs need to be brought back too. and the ability to name an Emergency QB, like Dennard Robinson incase of injury.....

Couple things on what u said..players on Practice Squad are released then signed to practice squad and at anytime can be signed by another team..and/or be resigned by original team to the 53 roster..if a player is hurt short term normally a backup or inactive player replaces them..so even though I too want practice squads they are little more then "show"..what needs to be done before that is have the normal 46 man active list/game day roster with u having to decide which 7 guys u deactivate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 03-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #20
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
I like the ideas. Maybe regression happen after FA or before the next season. Maybe have regression happen throughout the year. That could really help the boom/bust system.

During the year I wish FA mulled offers at least until the next advance instead of signing immediately. May give a chance for teams to bid for the services - allowing playing time, money or scheme decide.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:52 PM   #21
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
The first thing they need to do is let us see stats again, and their attributes. It's so dumb they took they stuff out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2015, 10:11 PM   #22
Rookie

Planned River's Arena

Adding dialogue to the negotiations would be a great thing. So the player lets the gm know what they want and have more to do with their decision. Adding promises and roles to the incoming player would be neat as well. Good article.
Old 03-22-2015, 02:36 PM   #23
Rookie

I still miss the contract negotiation style of Head Coach 09. That would be revolutionary as it is, not to mention the tweaks that could've happened over the years.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 12 - but they added over 100 community-requested features.

Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 13 - but they introduced a completely redesigned online-enabled version of the mode.

Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 25 - but they brought back a rebuilt Owner mode.

Just like EA ignored franchise mode in Madden 15 - but they added brand new gameplay mechanics and retooled portions of the mode based on user feedback from the previous two years of player usage.

EA is not ignoring franchise mode and they are well-aware that franchise players are a significant portion of their player base. You may see some franchise achievements tied to rewards in MUT, but franchise mode itself is not going anywhere and is not getting passed over for exclusive attention to MUT.
User feedbacks they are using are the ones tweeted to them with a lube tube big enough to serve the whole staff for an entire year.
EA Madden retweeted "CFM is great, your game is perfect". The **** you people on ? I picture myself going through drills to see what was my actual draft value as a player. Would be fun to give picks to players and then they chose one of the teams that hasn't been picked in one given round. You do this for 7 round, and you've got EA's connected franchise My Player draft.
They take away notable features that make the game feel more "real" in order to add some heavy FX sh*t that don't work, or even break the game sometimes (Confidence ? Did they even ran a simulation of it ?)
I'm done hoping for EA to actually do a "simulation", something that feels real. I'm not asking to have a football connected via USB that I'd have to run or throw. Just a decent game that contains all the features that we can see on NFL Network or NFL.com and not some sorry *** Scout that gets you a discount on some type of grades. If only every part of the game wasn't suffering from some heavy stuff (starting from Physics, to the bugs, etc...)
You want truth ? You check NBA 2k15 franchise mode, and the overall gameplay of the game. Then you compare it with Madden, the exclusively licensed superstar game that makes a marketing splash every year.
Feel like you got robbed ? Don't worry, it's alright, the NFL approved it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »