Home

NHL 16: Upcoming Potential Rule Changes And How They'll Impact the Game

This is a discussion on NHL 16: Upcoming Potential Rule Changes And How They'll Impact the Game within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 06:33 PM   #9
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 16: Upcoming Potential Rule Changes And How They'll Impact the Game

Honestly, until they can get it so that all of the rules currently are in hockey are in the game, I'm not too worried about how they handle overtime.
Old 03-24-2015, 07:45 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Honestly I can't see how the can change be a gm. Player don't grow, after a couple years nearly everyone drafted player is under 200 lbs.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:40 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 0

When do we normally start to get news about the next NHL game? I don't watch a lot of hockey mostly just watch the sharks and I don't understand all the rules and I never played the NHL games a lot but I did like some of the old NHL games. But I heard that NHL 15 had a lot of things missing and just didn't live up the hype so I am interested to see if NHL fixes a lot of things and brings back a lot of things or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 10:52 PM   #12
Rookie

metalslasher24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
When do we normally start to get news about the next NHL game? I don't watch a lot of hockey mostly just watch the sharks and I don't understand all the rules and I never played the NHL games a lot but I did like some of the old NHL games. But I heard that NHL 15 had a lot of things missing and just didn't live up the hype so I am interested to see if NHL fixes a lot of things and brings back a lot of things or not.
Usually in May into June is when EA starts releasing tidbits of info.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:17 PM   #13
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslasher24
Usually in May into June is when EA starts releasing tidbits of info.

Oh ok good to now
Old 03-25-2015, 05:39 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 1
heres the deal, since EA told little lies and waited until the week before to mention that their game was bare bones when they had two years of development time, I passed on their game last year and learned I really don't need a hockey game to be happy. I haven't wasted a second thinking about an NHL game. So ea has lost me as a hockey customer. Now they are going to have to work real hard to impress upon me that their next outing is with $60. Plus by no means will their game be a day one purchase like years before because their track record on game Launches has been recently brutal in the "next gen" era. So my advice to EA is get your teasers out early, be transparent in your development, and work your tails off because you allowed a slam dunk customer the opportunity to try new things when you put out a half %#^ product and I realized I don't need your product anymore.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:13 PM   #15
Rookie

Fancy rule changes are pointless when the Franchise mode (BAGM) is on par with NHL 2000 for the Game Boy Color.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2015, 08:13 PM   #16
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Icon14 Re: NHL 16: Upcoming Potential Rule Changes And How They'll Impact the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyAC
Fancy rule changes are pointless when the Franchise mode (BAGM) is on par with NHL 2000 for the Game Boy Color.
WELL SAID!!!! (applause)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »