Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2015, 08:41 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included

NBA 2K15 patch #4, which arrived on March 12th for PlayStation 4 users, is available now for Xbox One users. It weighs in at 2.5 GB.

The patch primarily addresses the shoe issues in the game, more specifically in MyCAREER mode. You can see the workaround here. Once the patch notes are finally released, we will update this post.

Let us know what you are seeing.

UPDATE: The patch notes have been released.
  • Addressed an issue where purchased, created shoes in the MyPLAYER Store would revert to the unpurchased state upon leaving the menu.
  • Upon signing an endorsement deal with a shoe company in MyCAREER, shoes from that brand will once again be wearable by your MyPLAYER.
  • (XB1) Online games will no longer disconnect during gameplay when one or more users had minimized the title and returned while sitting on the Team Select screen prior to playing.
  • Made a number of improvements to the player progression/regression systems that drive player ratings in MyGM/MyLEAGUE/MyCAREER.
  • Fixed a rare case where the user team would trade for the upcoming pick mid-draft (MyGM/MyLEAGUE), but the team that traded away the pick would retain the rights to the player.
  • Fixed an issue where some users were unable to access specific Online Leagues.
  • Removed “auto-hesitation” dribble animations that played when driving near defenders. Smoothed out the sprint to jog transition in the back court.
  • Tuned shot percentages for a more obvious distinction between open and covered shots. Slight increase to contact dunk frequency for high level dunkers.
  • Corrected an issue in MyTEAM where improved player badges were not appearing in the correct color when viewing a head-to-head game. The correct badge level with appropriate gameplay adjustments are now being made.
  • The ‘Bruiser’ and ‘Hardened’ badges will now unlock properly in MyCAREER when the appropriate conditions are met.
  • Fixed a rare case where some users would occasionally see the title hang during the series of legal screens at the start of the game.
  • (XB1) Corrected an issue where Park Chat through the My NBA 2K15 app would not work for some users.
  • (XB1) Fixed an issue where a user’s gamertag would not update in the Roster Creator interface when the gamertag was changed outside of the title.

NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.
Platform: Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 08:50 AM   #2
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users

I can't wait to see the notes. It's my favorite part not knowing exactly what they changed.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:38 AM   #3
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0

Alright, so where are the patch notes?
Old 04-01-2015, 09:51 AM   #4
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Alright, so where are the patch notes?
As mentioned in the OP, they will be posted as soon as they are available. Most likely later today.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-01-2015, 10:02 AM   #5
Rookie

sweet, only 3 weeks late
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 10:48 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

sorry to xbox's friend, can somebody tell me if there is a patch notes for PS4 ?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #7
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

DL took me under 45 minutes on what I would say is a slow connection. I play on SS and it's very competitive. Played a few games and the only issues I have is just how stupid my teammate AI is/ are on offense and defense. Like when I run an ISO and they float into the lane and screen me from a drive to the basket. And on defense they still have improper switching. But it seems really bad. Mostly dumb basketball.

Very competitive from what I've seen. I know PS4 users complained about a few things. Haven't come across those yet. I'm working on King of Euro's and Spin Lay in and I did notice a lot of missed lay ups. But they could have been considered contested causing close misses, which I like.

I also unlocked a few badges that should have unlocked a long time ago. I really like that.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #8
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Yay we can download again on 2k share

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »