Home

DriveClub VW GTI Design Vision and Dodge Charger SRT8 Arrive Next Week, New Videos

This is a discussion on DriveClub VW GTI Design Vision and Dodge Charger SRT8 Arrive Next Week, New Videos within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2015, 12:46 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
DriveClub VW GTI Design Vision and Dodge Charger SRT8 Arrive Next Week, New Videos

The VW GTI Design Vision and Dodge Charger SRT8 are coming to DriveClub next week, in the Turbocharged Expansion Pack, check out the VW GTI Design Vision video here and the Dodge Charger SRT8 video here.
Platform: PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2015, 01:05 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 33
I just wished this game allowed you to drive any car anytime in Quick Race Mode or at least gave you the option to purchase them. I don't have the time to work through the Career Mode to Unlock them.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:01 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: DriveClub VW GTI Design Vision and Dodge Charger SRT8 Arrive Next Week, New Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I just wished this game allowed you to drive any car anytime in Quick Race Mode or at least gave you the option to purchase them. I don't have the time to work through the Career Mode to Unlock them.
It actually doesn't take too long to unlock them. Just set up a time trial mode where there is a track that is lap based, turn down the sound, put on some headphones with your favorite music, and you will level up pretty quick.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:00 AM   #4
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: DriveClub VW GTI Design Vision and Dodge Charger SRT8 Arrive Next Week, New Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
You don't have to do the tour/career mode to rank up and unlock cars. I unlocked 90% of mine just doing single event races and time trials.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:31 PM   #5
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Looks awesome. Been a while since I last fired up this game but am thinking about playing it again some more with all the updates that have come out.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »