Home

Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Details (4-27-15)

This is a discussion on Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Details (4-27-15) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2015, 04:20 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Details (4-27-15)

The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. Addison Russell (Overall 79 rating) has been added, along with 10 other players. The roster update also includes 123 player movements, check out all of the details below.

Platform: PS3 / PS Vita / PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 06:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Darkwolf90's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Details (4-27-15)

I'm just curious here and it's no big deal, but why hasn't Mikie Mahtook been added to the Devil Rays yet in the Live roster updates? If anyone knows the answer to this question or has an opinion on the matter I'd love to know. Not too big a deal for me, but a major annoyance to see a player that was on the Rays Roster until the 23rd of this month not making it into the roster updates.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers
Old 04-27-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
Rookie

adam42381's Arena

OVR: 5

For some reason Yu Darvish is in the Red Sox bullpen for today's game vs. Toronto using the live rosters. Koji Uehara is missing.

Last edited by adam42381; 04-27-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:17 PM   #4
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
I'm just curious here and it's no big deal, but why hasn't Mikie Mahtook been added to the Devil Rays yet in the Live roster updates? If anyone knows the answer to this question or has an opinion on the matter I'd love to know. Not too big a deal for me, but a major annoyance to see a player that was on the Rays Roster until the 23rd of this month not making it into the roster updates.
I'm just curious here as to why you're still calling them the Devil Rays lol. It's been like 7 years since they changed their name!

To answer your question, I believe the players have to sign papers saying they can be put in the game. Last year Jonathan Schoop didn't sign his papers right away, so he wasn't put into the game until the 1st or 2nd roster update (He played the year before, so he would've been on the default roster if he signed his papers).
Old 04-27-2015, 07:21 PM   #5
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
He probably still needs to submit his paperwork
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 09:09 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:

Old 04-28-2015, 12:57 AM   #7
Rookie

Darkwolf90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I'm just curious here as to why you're still calling them the Devil Rays lol. It's been like 7 years since they changed their name!

To answer your question, I believe the players have to sign papers saying they can be put in the game. Last year Jonathan Schoop didn't sign his papers right away, so he wasn't put into the game until the 1st or 2nd roster update (He played the year before, so he would've been on the default roster if he signed his papers).
Because I honestly don't think that should have removed Devil from the name in the first place. I still call the New Orleans Pelicans the New Orleans Hornets sometimes too. Tampa Bay Devil Rays sounds much better then just Tampa Bay Rays, and I'm sure others would agree with me.

Now back to topic thanks for the answer, like I said not a big deal but nice to have an answer and a reason behind it and it's not just because SCE San Diego Studio just don't like him lol.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers

Last edited by Darkwolf90; 04-28-2015 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:39 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Because I honestly don't think that should have removed Devil from the name in the first place. I still call the New Orleans Pelicans the New Orleans Hornets sometimes too. Tampa Bay Devil Rays sounds much better then just Tampa Bay Rays, and I'm sure others would agree with me.

Now back to topic thanks for the answer, like I said not a big deal but nice to have an answer and a reason behind it and it's not just because SCE San Diego Studio just don't like him lol.
Your possible answer was given by a few members above

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »