Home

R.B.I. Baseball 15 Update 1.02 Released For iOS, Still No Release Date For Android

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 15 Update 1.02 Released For iOS, Still No Release Date For Android within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
R.B.I. Baseball 15 Update 1.02 Released For iOS, Still No Release Date For Android

Patch 1.02 has been released for R.B.I. Baseball 15 on iOS devices today. Meanwhile, the team still has no official release date for Android users other than, it is coming soon.

Check out what's new in the update below.

Please note: NOT COMPATIBLE with any iPod Touch or the original iPad Mini, iPad, and iPad 2.

R.B.I. Baseball 15 requires 1 GB RAM and is ONLY compatible with the following devices: iPad 3, 4, Air, Air 2 and Mini 2, 3; iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6 and 6 Plus. iPod Touch is NOT supported. Please make sure your device is supported before purchasing.

Version 1.02 includes:
  • Stability improvements
  • Lighting and shader fixes (improved skin tones and hair color)
  • Minor bug fixes
Platform: iOS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
MVP

Garrett67's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 15 Update 1.02 Released For iOS, Still No Release Date For Androi

iOS version is great fun while relaxing in bed or just want to get a quick game in.

I'm sure the dev's are aware of some of the bugs. The thing I want most is cloud saves, so I can play on my phone then continue the same game/season on my iPad.

The key to having fun on iOS ( I can't speak for other platforms) is to use auto fielding. Just let your fielders deal with the defense and you worry about getting hits.

Actually, I have another request. When hitting, I understand you can influence a ground/fly ball with the stick while batting. That really isn't all that easy on a phone or iPad. I'd like a button or 4-way touch buttons to press instead. Maybe all it really means is to move your guy back in the box to hit a fly ball or forward to hit a grounder. But as its worded, it sounds to me like you do it when you're hitting the ball.

Anyway, thank you.

Xbox 360: Garrett67
Playstation: Bean1967
Steam: Axemaster5150
Old 05-06-2015, 07:15 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 15 Update 1.02 Released For iOS, Still No Release Date For Androi

Finally got around to purchasing the IOS version. It's a solid game. The stadiums look pretty good and I saw a variety of hit types. A couple of things I'd like to see patched:
1)The starting pitchers fatiguing too early
2)Outfielder arms could be toned down a bit. Some hits that should have been doubles ended up as long singles
3)The little framerate hiccup that comes when a ball is put in play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »