Home

MVP Baseball 2005 Mod Available Now, Updated Rosters, Cyberfaces, Uniforms, More (PC)

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2005 Mod Available Now, Updated Rosters, Cyberfaces, Uniforms, More (PC) within the MVP MLB Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2015, 04:19 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MVP Baseball 2005 Mod Available Now, Updated Rosters, Cyberfaces, Uniforms, More

I just posted an old copy I had laying around on eBay if anyone is looking for one.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:42 PM   #10
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MVP Baseball 2005 Mod Available Now, Updated Rosters, Cyberfaces, Uniforms, More

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Now get this working on Xbox one please
Not sure who you're asking.... this didn't even work on the 360.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:26 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Always dedicated to MVP Baseball. Outstanding game. Keep up the great work with these mods.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2015, 03:36 PM   #12
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
I would love to get this game; but i absolutely refuse to pay $100 or more for ANY video game much less one thats 11 years old. Saying this dies not take away from the tremendous work mods have done with it. But dudes selling it for that much is just taking advantage of people.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:00 PM   #13
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

No one's taking advantage of anyone. It's supply and demand, that's all. Taking advantage of someone would be something like selling it and then only sending one disk...or sending a backup copy instead.

Was it taking advantage of people who spent $10K to watch the Mayweather/Pacman fight? No. They had the money and they knew what the were getting.

Last edited by daflyboys; 05-09-2015 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:42 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0
Wait why is Jeter's pic in the game? Is this MVP 2014?...
Old 05-09-2015, 11:49 PM   #15
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudoffs
Wait why is Jeter's pic in the game? Is this MVP 2014?...
Of course not. Why would we be touting this as MVP 15 and it being reflective of 2014? Jeter's pic is in the game as a tribute/testament to his retiring last year. But he's not on the rosters. However, MVPmods has put out tons of classic rosters and, of course, great present day rosters spanning the past decades too, in which you will find Mr. Jeter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2015, 06:53 PM   #16
Banned

ChrisHero's Arena

OVR: 15
It would seem I have a copy of MVP 2005 in a storage unit somewhere. If you're interested in it, shoot me a message. Otherwise I'll just put it on eBay and see what someone is willing to pay for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball »