Home

Madden NFL 16 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2015, 08:47 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 16 Screenshots

I don't expect them to update the engine, animation system in one year. And I understand not updating the tattoos. But I can't for the life of me figure out why they can't update the equipment. Especially when they have updated equipment in NCAA 14. They are still wearing Reebok. SMH.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:51 AM   #10
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
I don't expect them to update the engine, animation system in one year. And I understand not updating the tattoos. But I can't for the life of me figure out why they can't update the equipment. Especially when they have updated equipment in NCAA 14. They are still wearing Reebok. SMH.
Still no single arm sleeves (rg3/Nate Washington/earl Thomas), still no mouthpieces, still no new cleats (cams hightops, Jimmy Graham addidas) but I bet they still have all the old school helmets, cleats, Facemasks from the 50's
Old 05-14-2015, 08:52 AM   #11
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

It looks like the colors might be a little more vibrant but I think it's just because all but one of the screenshots are night games. The Gronkowski shot still has that washed out look to it. Gronk's numbers are still gigantic on the front. Equipment is still a really bad joke from 2011, still waiting on those M12 team color cleats...

Overall not very different at all from M15. I wasn't expecting much in terms of a graphics upgrade but I would have at least liked to see more equipment added or, in some cases, fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2015, 08:53 AM   #12
Rookie

Huge fan....are we 100% sure that's actual screenshots of madden 16 ???? If so that's very alarming it looks exactly like madden 15

When will we get updated cleats and Gloves they still using same equipment from madden 13 ps3 I'm hoping to get new cleats and gloves with the ability to customize them with colors I know gameplay is key but these are things that's well overdue for years now can't keep buying the same game that look like previous year versions WOW us EA I wanna continue to support your tittle
Old 05-14-2015, 08:56 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
The bold text is the problem. They ported M25 to the next gen. M16 will mark the 3rd next gen title to use the same engine and animation system with no end in sight. This is the same engine used since Madden 2006. Infinity/Ignite is an animation system layered on top of that same core engine.

They've had more than a year to implement a new engine - certainly enough time to provide new animations. After all, weren't we promised "never to see the same tackle twice" when the Infinity Animation system was rolled out for Madden 13?

I have hammered away at this point and will continue to do so because websites refuse to challenge EA on this issue as it relates to Madden. They'll hammer $20 games like RBI baseball but Madden is never challenged.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:03 AM   #14
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiterateoption
The bold text is the problem. They ported M25 to the next gen. M16 will mark the 3rd next gen title to use the same engine and animation system with no end in sight. This is the same engine used since Madden 2006. Infinity/Ignite is an animation system layered on top of that same core engine.

They've had more than a year to implement a new engine - certainly enough time to provide new animations. After all, weren't we promised "never to see the same tackle twice" when the Infinity Animation system was rolled out for Madden 13?

I have hammered away at this point and will continue to do so because websites refuse to challenge EA on this issue as it relates to Madden. They'll hammer $20 games like RBI baseball but Madden is never challenged.
Those site have their pockets lined by EA or let it slide bc Madden was good back in the ps2 era. It's not just madden or EA a lot of big names get passes and high review score from websites.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:06 AM   #15
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
It looks like the colors might be a little more vibrant but I think it's just because all but one of the screenshots are night games. The Gronkowski shot still has that washed out look to it. Gronk's numbers are still gigantic on the front. Equipment is still a really bad joke from 2011, still waiting on those M12 team color cleats...

Overall not very different at all from M15. I wasn't expecting much in terms of a graphics upgrade but I would have at least liked to see more equipment added or, in some cases, fixed.
Can't belive we still havnt seen those packer cleats!! Seriously just give us the option to pick a base color and an accent color for cleats (black,white, team color 1, team color 2) and while they are at it let us do the same for gloves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2015, 09:14 AM   #16
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

ok so its pretty clear , even to someone with perfect eyesight, there is about 0-1% difference in graphics from last year to this year. Now i know many are disappointed by this,including myself, but not surprised. So with that fact, since they obviously didnt put much time and man power into graphics, hopefully that means it was put into gameplay, testing, and making sure things actually work right this time.They have NO more excuses. Cant be blaming short dev cycle no more. This madden is getting a full dev cycle , so i dont wanna hear any BS excuses from EA, this game best be on point.Especially when your not even touching graphics , that = more time on gameplay , hopefully modes, and testing.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »