Home

NASCAR '15 Cover Athlete is Jeff Gordon - Driver Roster, Sponsors & Teams Revealed

This is a discussion on NASCAR '15 Cover Athlete is Jeff Gordon - Driver Roster, Sponsors & Teams Revealed within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2015, 06:06 AM   #9
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NASCAR '15 Cover Athlete is Jeff Gordon - Driver Roster, Sponsors & Teams Reveale

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Because it'd probably just lead to negative attention. Not on current gen systems. It's NASCAR 14.1. Would still have all the flaws of last year. Safer to leave it to those actually willing to buy it and start fresh for 2016.

Yea I am definitely waiting on this one. I actually didn't mind 14 offline but can't get over the horrible damage detection and feeling like it's always on auto correct....if that makes sense.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 05-20-2015, 08:51 AM   #10
Rookie

skives's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NASCAR '15 Cover Athlete is Jeff Gordon - Driver Roster, Sponsors & Teams Reveale

I have no nascr game but really want to feed the hunger for some NASCAR. Should I buy this to hold me over till a ps4 NASCAR game?
Old 05-21-2015, 11:06 AM   #11
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skives
I have no nascr game but really want to feed the hunger for some NASCAR. Should I buy this to hold me over till a ps4 NASCAR game?
You should have bought NASCAR '14 last week, it was on sale for $4.80 on the PSN store. Or if you have an Xbox 360, you can find the Xbox original NASCAR '06: Total Team Control for less than $10 online. The graphics and rosters are outdated but it's still a super-fun game.

I enjoy the Eutechnyx NASCAR games, but I'm finding it hard to cough up $20 for this. I don't follow the sport closely, so updated paint jobs and sponsors don't mean a whole lot. If there was a detailed list of bug fixes and updates (this is 2015 right?) I might consider a purchase, but at this point I'm waiting for the inevitable price drop or the next-gen rollout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 01:27 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

When will it be available on the playstation store?
Old 05-22-2015, 06:46 AM   #13
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Demo is out on Steam.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »