Home

NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days Early

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days Early within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #25
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days E

IF you think about it...its pretty cool to be getting the game early. Mostly all the sports titles will be out in a short period of time. Madden, NHL, and now 2K16 I'm please with this decision.

Should hopefully mean info starts flowing hopefully a lil sooner too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 12:41 PM   #26
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Days E

4 emerald packs at launch? This doesnt make sense since emaeralds are players who were traded or preformed well enuf to warrant a ratings boost. Perhaps a sign of gem restructuring? May be wise to leave those packs in your que till better emeralds drop!
Old 05-26-2015, 12:58 PM   #27
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

So, only US retailers? Hopes this makes it's way to Europe as well, but I wouldn't expect it!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-26-2015, 01:16 PM   #28
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
don't forget Canada as well.
Old 05-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #29
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_foxx
4 emerald packs at launch? This doesnt make sense since emaeralds are players who were traded or preformed well enuf to warrant a ratings boost. Perhaps a sign of gem restructuring? May be wise to leave those packs in your que till better emeralds drop!
Most emerald cards are a joke anyway...guarantee I open the packs and get Emerald Travis Wear, Emerald Bruno Caboclo, and Emerald Jamario Moon (joke)

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 05-26-2015, 02:01 PM   #30
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Da...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Lol come on you guys. Do you know how much money VC and MyTeam makes 2K? It's not going away any time soon.

Yeah, it's not going anywhere. I've read somewhere on here where some guy spent $1000s on MyTeam. Ridiculous. And I am sure it's a lot more people doing that. Smart business for 2K.

No doubt about it that I'm preordering. 2K15 was a great game. Definitely in my top 2 or 3 of favorite NBA games.

I don't think we appreciate how good 2K is. Sometimes I just be playing the game and seeing all those little things and etc and be surprised they even made the game. Just hope 2K16 is even better.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 05-26-2015, 02:31 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Release Date September 29th - Pre-Order and Get it With Bonuses 4 Da...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Yeah, it's not going anywhere. I've read somewhere on here where some guy spent $1000s on MyTeam. Ridiculous. And I am sure it's a lot more people doing that. Smart business for 2K.

No doubt about it that I'm preordering. 2K15 was a great game. Definitely in my top 2 or 3 of favorite NBA games.

I don't think we appreciate how good 2K is. Sometimes I just be playing the game and seeing all those little things and etc and be surprised they even made the game. Just hope 2K16 is even better.
Let's just hope they bring back Crew mode and get rid of cheesy 7 foot SF's. This is all I want and i'll be a happy man, im sure you're down for that too Rocc =)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 02:44 PM   #32
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Hope you guys are enjoying the news. Less than 4 months away from #NBA2K16!

Not only a week early release date up in to September, but pre-ordering ensures you're playing it FOUR days early, unlimited access.

Also, two things to clarify:
  1. Yes, this is a pre-order applies BOTH digitally and physically. More details are being worked out on exact timing (time zones etc)
  2. This release date will be the same in ALL regions internationally - September 29... but only some regions will have the pre-order, 4-day early - UK, AUS have it for example). More details will be coming on those questions later.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »