Home

25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

This is a discussion on 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2015, 04:07 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: 25 Things To Know About Madden NFL 16’s Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Hopefully the owners mode in the CCM this year is fixed with the $$ loss/gained each week.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:19 PM   #10
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles4ever
Hopefully the owners mode in the CCM this year is fixed with the $$ loss/gained each week.
They said they made it so small market teams won't constantly be broke all the time.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #11
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
I wonder how hard it will be to unlock the "true draft value" since it pretty much helps you discover if a player is a gem or over hyped.

In the screenshot posted in EA's article, it appears to take 21 points to unlock the three scouting levels. In the upper left (underneath this how-to screen), we can see that the user has 175 points available - so you could fully scout 8 players to find their "true draft value". And that's only if you scouted those eight players. Maybe fully scout one or two, and spread the rest of your points out getting to the first or second level of knowledge on a player?

Obviously they could change these values in either direction by the time the game is released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 04:33 PM   #12
All Star

OVR: 19

Looks like no custom draft classes, bummer. PLEASE allow us to at least edit players once they're drafted at least.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:43 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan

In the screenshot posted in EA's article, it appears to take 21 points to unlock the three scouting levels. In the upper left (underneath this how-to screen), we can see that the user has 175 points available - so you could fully scout 8 players to find their "true draft value". And that's only if you scouted those eight players. Maybe fully scout one or two, and spread the rest of your points out getting to the first or second level of knowledge on a player?

Obviously they could change these values in either direction by the time the game is released.
is the 175 points available the total for the whole season or is that just what the user had at that moment?
Old 05-28-2015, 04:47 PM   #14
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan

I can't remember the last time I made it through a season to the draft in madden, but you only get to fully scout 8 players? Is that typical for the draft? That's sounds ridiculously low. If you draft 24th over all, it's possible you would have to do your entire draft picking players knowing nothing on them. This sounds terrible to me.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:53 PM   #15
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I can't remember the last time I made it through a season to the draft in madden, but you only get to fully scout 8 players? Is that typical for the draft? That's sounds ridiculously low. If you draft 24th over all, it's possible you would have to do your entire draft picking players knowing nothing on them. This sounds terrible to me.
Madden NFL 15 allocated scouting points to the user on a weekly basis. Based on that fact, it's more likely that the user may only fully scout eight players per week (assuming they didn't spread their scouting points around) in Madden NFL 16. Which means the user could probably fully scout around half of the 300-plus players in the draft pool, roughly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 05:19 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1
I like most of the changes.New scouting and the Nfl combine stats are cool and hopefully are properly integrated i look forward to them Also I like the depth chart situattion and the streamlined menu process. The less menu moving around the better I say. Also i REALLY am pumped about the Dynamic goals in game if that is done coreectly that is going to be a blast. I always found it hard to remember my players goals in the middle of the game. Now i have there regular goals and trying to win the game but the Dynamic goals as well. I just hope that we can now see what our in season XP goals are for the week in game. Just me. Anyway good Job so far EA hope the under the hood stuff is great and the sliders are looked into.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »