Home

The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

This is a discussion on The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

FIFA 15 Gameplay.

With the European season winding down, FIFA fans will still be going strong with FIFA 15. It's time to look at ahead by doing what we do best: compiling the ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist.

Read More - The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2015, 10:35 AM   #2
Rookie

wsatterwhite's Arena

OVR: 1
One thing that I would like to think would be relatively simple to implement and would make career mode transfers much more realistic is cup-tying players. As it is, there is no reason for Real Madrid to not sell Benzema to Chelsea in the winter transfer window and buy Cavani from PSG as a replacement. Also, more emphasis placed on the relative status of teams when it comes to transfers so that the top teams buy top players from smaller clubs instead of simply swapping stars between each other.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:50 AM   #3
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

The winter gear bug has really been around for 4 YEARS?! That's just ridiculous. It HAS to be fixed this year. There's just no excuse for something like this. Have they even acknowledged that it EXISTS?!
#WeAreND
Old 06-02-2015, 11:02 AM   #4
MVP

Keano16's Arena

OVR: 0
Youth Players physicals are one of the things that annoy me the most. I think the point mentioned above about it would be a great addition.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:27 AM   #5
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

All great points. Honestly, if we got half of these -- along with gameplay tuning (hey, it's okay to take a few cues from Konami!) -- I'd be happy with FIFA 16. But if I could only choose one from the above list, it would be Individuality (Player & Team AI).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2015, 11:30 AM   #6
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
All great points. Honestly, if we got half of these -- along with gameplay tuning (hey, it's okay to take a few cues from Konami!) -- I'd be happy with FIFA 16. But if I could only choose one from the above list, it would be Individuality (Player & Team AI).
Thanks Turbo! I had to trim my original wishlist. It was nearly 3 pages long, lol.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:16 PM   #7
Rookie

I feel like this article could be posted again some time in October and rename it to FIFA 17 wishlist. The EA sports producers might see it then and take some of the thing into consideration. This is a great list, but at this time of year, they're pretty much done the game and are just polishing it up.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:19 PM   #8
Just started!

I think an Under 21 team would go a long way with Career Mode. Honestly, any in depth additions to CM would be a godsend. A sponsorship and kit upgrade option every year as well as if you get promoted to BPL your numbers change to Barclay's. Also, a focus on the MLS would go a long way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »