Home

The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

This is a discussion on The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #17
Rookie

wsatterwhite's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
one thing that was forgotten is mix-matching uni combinations, similar to madden or the ncaa series. i cant tell you how many times i've seen EPL teams switch up colors. FOR EXAMPLE, manchester united does the red jersey w/ BLACK shorts, instead of their traditional red on white pants. i've seen everton come out in ALL blue instead of blue w/ white shorts. southampton dropped the blue home jersey w/ the yellow shorts/yellow socks (SICK combo). tottenham spurs practically wore white on white the entire year.

now i know what everyone is saying ...."most teams don't do that!" that is trueee....so perhaps what EA could do is release INDIVIDUAL COMBOS on that damn marketplace of theirs (EA Catalogue) similar to how they do the historic kits. i mean come on, who can tell me they wouldn't love to see the manchester red on black?!? bruhhh

and yes, i am a uniform/kit freak! i loved how i could bust various oregon duck combos in ncaa football, etc etc.... that is truly missing in this game, and would be a nice refreshment.
That would definitely be cool. Something else would be allowing teams to carry over previous years kits as long as the sponsors and manufacturers don't change. Like Barcelona could have kept their Senyera kit from last years game for this year (they actually did wear it this season) or next year when they wear the hoop kit they can keep this years "traditional" design as an option. But a club like Man United going from Nike to Adidas (or the sponsor change this season) wouldn't keep their old kits since its more of a major change.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:26 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
More non-World Cup tournaments/leagues - Champions League, for example.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:42 AM   #19
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The Ultimate FIFA 16 Wishlist

Even being able to mix and match shirts, shorts, and socks would be helpful.
#WeAreND
Old 06-03-2015, 10:24 PM   #20
Just started!

I would love to see managers having more of an effect on player career mode. I like the idea of inputing a more generic position initially (maybe just D, MF, or F) and let the manager decide after the first few games or so what position he wants you to play, with the strategies that go along with that position. While the free-flowing style of the mode is fun, I would like to see more strategy and direction coming from the manager.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:24 AM   #21
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
The only thing that makes me lose my interest every year is when I see the CPU dribble in circles as their main form of attack. I can make it through about 100 games before it becomes unbearable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2015, 02:55 AM   #22
Rookie

I think an Under 21 team would go a long way with Career Mode.

Old 06-04-2015, 08:49 AM   #23
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

This may not be the best place for this, but I am curious...

FIFA 15 was my first FIFA game EVER. So I am curious, how much better/different was manager mode in 15 over 14? Were there significant upgrades, or would you consider them to be only marginal?

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2015, 11:42 AM   #24
Banned

I'd like to see Youth Scouting revamped, unlimited years in career mode and more International teams.

1. Being able to scout all countries for youth and get rid of the regen system. Wales was a big one for me last year. We should also have to hire more that three scouts and send them to other countries for however time we want. Example: I want to send so and so to the Saint Lucia for two weeks to browse and see if it's worth a long term scout.

2. Unlimited career mode. If I could only pick one feature it would be this one. I'd like to create a dynasty longer that 15 years. We need more than one generation. I want to be the next Sir Alex Ferguson.

3. More teams to qualify for the World Cup. I understand that there is License issue's with this but I'd like to have Canada in this game....please. While we're discussing the World Cup we should be allowed to apply for Managing positions for Intl. teams instead of waiting for the one team we want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »