Home

Ask NHL 16 Q&A Updated Again - Be a Pro, Presentation, Ratings, AI, EASHL, HUT & More

This is a discussion on Ask NHL 16 Q&A Updated Again - Be a Pro, Presentation, Ratings, AI, EASHL, HUT & More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2015, 09:19 PM   #9
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ask NHL 16 Q&A Updated Again - Be a Pro, Presentation, Ratings, AI, EASHL, HUT &

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
I will by NHL 16 with that said boy the sure like to give definite maybe's out sheesh. I like they are at the very least answering questions all be it soft ones.
Just part of being a large corporation. Probably safe to assume anything that's coming back as a "we've been considering it..." is a no. Can't really blame them for being vague as much as I know they'd get blasted on here of they simply said no.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:13 PM   #10
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Ask NHL 16 Q&A Updated Again - Be a Pro, Presentation, Ratings, AI, EASHL, HUT &

I'm sorry, but it scares me that they think they already put player separation into the game. What is the difference between 81 and 83? When you play the game every player feels the same. It's evident in the player differentiation video. They need a whole lot more separation between players. High 78 to 93 doesn't do it for me. 4th liners should be in the 60's, 3rd liners in the low 70's, 2nd liners in the high 70's to low 80's, 1st liners mid-80's and higher. John Scott being a 62 and Crosby being a 97 really shows great separation.

Oh and I would work as their "scout" for less money than whatever he makes. And I guarantee I'll have weekly roster updates with true player separation. Every single attribute would be looked at and studied. I do it for free now, so I don't even care about the money. I just want people to play with accurate rosters that truly represent the game I love.

Last edited by Simple Mathematics; 06-05-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:21 PM   #11
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmutat17
Someone's going to have to bite the bullet and buy this game so they can tell us what's in it and what's not because EA is dodging some major questions. I'm more of an offline BE a GM gamer and they're not answering any of those questions.
No need to buy....just rent it if you have gamefly. If you are not a member, then apply for the "trial" version and have NHL 16 as your first rent. You could cancel the gamefly trial membership after you tried NHL 16. I am a member of GF and definitely I will put this in my "Q" list and then return it in few days to get my next game on the "Q".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2015, 11:24 PM   #12
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Ya, i'm not getting a very good feeling about player separation for '16', either. Which really makes Be a GM tough to play.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:31 AM   #13
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I always hate how they partially do stuff. "Some teams will have authentic atmosphere, but not all". Like the intros they had previous gen.. 3 teams had them and that was it.

This is probably going to be what NHL 15 should have been. As much as I love the presentation stuff, I really hope game play is improved.
Old 06-06-2015, 05:39 PM   #14
Just started!

OVR: 0
Of course, the player separation issues wouldn't exist if they would just put Edit Player back in the game... It's almost as though they want their own rating system to be the law.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:29 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 7

I don't find these Q&A sessions to be very encouraging....I was expecting them to hype me up enough to convince me that significant changes have finally been made, but it sounds like the game is still lacking in many areas. I just don't get what happened to this franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2015, 10:37 PM   #16
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaFaction
I don't find these Q&A sessions to be very encouraging....I was expecting them to hype me up enough to convince me that significant changes have finally been made, but it sounds like the game is still lacking in many areas. I just don't get what happened to this franchise.
I'm normally a fairly positive minded person, but have to admit that i find myself expecting things to be kinda 'whatever' at this point with NHL. The anticipation for the game has kinda flat lined a bit for me. I'm just not getting a vibe from EA Canada that thier all that interested in putting out a truly impressive hockey game at this point. So yep Coma, kinda makes me wonder too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »