Home

Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns

This is a discussion on Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2015, 10:07 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns

With summer heating up and the basketball and hockey seasons winding to a close, that can mean only one thing: Madden is right around the corner (it used to mean NCAA Football was close as well *sniffles*). A bunch of franchise information has trickled out recently, which gives fans of the series some news to feast on as the release date draws closer.

Read More - Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2015, 10:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Scouting was spot on during the ps2/Xbox/GC days. It was sooo much better then anything that's came out the last 10 years. I'm not a fan of confidence nore the silly goal system. Why can't they look back at the golden age of madden and take ideas from that. Oh well at least franchise mode is slowly improving.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #3
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Re: Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns

So it looks like you can start from Regular Season and Preseason? It would sure be nice if you could start in the Offseason before draft/free agency like you can in NHL(PS3).
Old 06-08-2015, 11:03 AM   #4
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7
i hope we can at least see player ratings/stats during free agency
Old 06-08-2015, 11:08 AM   #5
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I like the news of having a combine, and actually wish that it became the sole means to scout players...Outside of experiencing the gameplay adjustments/improvements, this is actually my most anticipated feature...I love the coaching aspect of football and anything added to Madden that will bring that area of the game to the forefront is good for me.

I also believe the Dynamic Goals could work out to be a very fun addition to the game and, obviously, implemented logically, will not be unrealistic..

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 06-08-2015 at 11:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I like the news of having a combine, and actually wish that it became the sole means to scout players...Outside of experiencing the gameplay adjustments/improvements, this is actually my most anticipated feature...I love the coaching aspect of football and anything added to Madden that will bring that area of the game to the forefront is good for me.

I also believe the Dynamic Goals could work out to be a very fun addition to the game and, obviously, implemented logically, will not be unrealistic..
So you actually believe that in Real life, progression is tied to making plays, like getting a 200 yards rushing and 3 td, can actually make you run faster going forward
Old 06-08-2015, 12:42 PM   #7
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S

Besides how clean the ui is and how much better everything flows, the scouting and draft is my favorite element of CFM this year. Look forward to talking more about scouting and the draft once Shop's part 2 of CFM impressions drops.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:58 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish ram
So you actually believe that in Real life, progression is tied to making plays, like getting a 200 yards rushing and 3 td, can actually make you run faster going forward
I understand where your coming from, but unless you take a little polygonal figure to the digital weight room there has to be some sort of progression system in place. Combining XP (simulating practice, training and film room) and in game accomplishments seems like a fair representation to progress your players no?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »