Home

Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns

This is a discussion on Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2015, 12:59 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 16: Connected Franchise Thoughts and Concerns

my concern is its all cosmetic changes, but nothing improved on the finance system and also how CFM works. The finance system was broke and they didnt think anything was wrong with it last year and all we got is some blurb that says small market teams will get extra money. We'll see what they changed, but the entire detail of the finance system for owner mode was broken and illogical which is why the thread about owner mode was like hundreds of pages long.

Only good thing they added was being able to practice with your team, but i am sure the progression system is still broken and allowing somebody to improve speed from 85 to 95 if they solely focused on speed. Dont get me started on the confidence system.

Old 06-09-2015, 06:45 AM   #18
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
my concern is its all cosmetic changes, but nothing improved on the finance system and also how CFM works. The finance system was broke and they didnt think anything was wrong with it last year and all we got is some blurb that says small market teams will get extra money. We'll see what they changed, but the entire detail of the finance system for owner mode was broken and illogical which is why the thread about owner mode was like hundreds of pages long.

Only good thing they added was being able to practice with your team, but i am sure the progression system is still broken and allowing somebody to improve speed from 85 to 95 if they solely focused on speed. Dont get me started on the confidence system.
The changes to UI are nice but I feel that's something you worry about after you get the mode nailed down.

I only play as a coach never as an owner can you explain the finance issue?
Old 06-09-2015, 07:41 AM   #19
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
The changes to UI are nice but I feel that's something you worry about after you get the mode nailed down.

I only play as a coach never as an owner can you explain the finance issue?
I think I know what you guys are talking about and I believe it was addressed.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:42 AM   #20
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23

Lots of work on the confidence system was done, speed is VERY hard to progress now.

FYI the major regression in speed was a bug, was never intended to regress as much as it was once players hit 30. Like I said in other posts, players were regressing about 1-2 pts in speed after 30 when we played.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-09-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:27 PM   #21
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
Speed, you can't teach it, either you have it of you don't.

Not feeling the new menu and set-up. Right now, the lack of any fan feedback or media (twitter), if it stands, hurts CFM (my opinion).

I know more info is coming, I hope I'm wrong..............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 01:02 PM   #22
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Speed, you can't teach it, either you have it of you don't.

Not feeling the new menu and set-up. Right now, the lack of any fan feedback or media (twitter), if it stands, hurts CFM (my opinion).

I know more info is coming, I hope I'm wrong..............
The twitter feed is still there it's just not in the main hub because it was making the menus very sluggish, if you're talking about fan feedback in owner mode that's there too, nothing is being removed, only added upon.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #23
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Hey jp besides speed regression problems, how was qb accuracy regression? This might have been a bug too since throw power never dropped but it was annoying when Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Tony Romo, etc all had accuracy in the 60's when they retired.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:57 PM   #24
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Hey jp besides speed regression problems, how was qb accuracy regression? This might have been a bug too since throw power never dropped but it was annoying when Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Tony Romo, etc all had accuracy in the 60's when they retired.
Not really sure but I believe regression was tuned across the board.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »