Home

Some Forza Motorsport 6 Details Leaked - 450 Cars, 26 World Famous Tracks & More

This is a discussion on Some Forza Motorsport 6 Details Leaked - 450 Cars, 26 World Famous Tracks & More within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2015, 06:55 AM   #9
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Some Forza Motorsport 6 Details Leaked - 450 Cars, 26 World Famous Tracks & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I get that 26 tracks meant 26 locations, it just seemed small to me for some reason still.
Forza 5 got boring quick because the lack of tracks. Hope this is better with the tracks. I don't care about reverse or mirror, give me more tracks in general.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:25 AM   #10
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Some Forza Motorsport 6 Details Leaked - 450 Cars, 26 World Famous Tracks & More

Finally wet weather. I guess Dan Greenawalt figured out how to put this in the game without "degrading the graphics". This may be the game that finally tempts me to get an Xbox one.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:41 AM   #11
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Sounds nice. This game should be quite the experience, especially with those visuals given how awesome F5 looked. I like the addition of Daytona. I'm sure they'll have the infield track used for the sports cars and the rolex 24, but it would be pretty awesome if they had the regular Daytona speedway configuration as well. I'd assume they did since F5 had the regular Indy. I think it would be awesome to get some of these cars out on the high banks of Daytona to push some real serious speeds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2015, 10:30 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6

I hope we can run longer races in career mode. If only two laps, makes it hard to want to run a more challenging/realistic difficulty that should be near impossible to make up 15 places in two laps.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:21 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet6683
I hope we can run longer races in career mode. If only two laps, makes it hard to want to run a more challenging/realistic difficulty that should be near impossible to make up 15 places in two laps.
Agreed. It would also be nice if you didn't always start races in the same position. Qualifying would be nice but even randomizing your starting position would be a better approach than what they have now.
Old 06-13-2015, 11:14 AM   #14
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

Daytona? Was Daytona is any past Forza's? Does this mean they could be adding NASCAR?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »