Home

NHL 16 Q&A Update - Updated Commentary, Defender Control, Goalie Fatigue & More

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Q&A Update - Updated Commentary, Defender Control, Goalie Fatigue & More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2015, 03:44 PM   #17
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NHL 16 Q&A Update - Updated Commentary, Defender Control, Goalie Fatigue & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMaster B
I think the United Center still had a agreement with 2K. I thought it expired this year, so hopefully it's back in.
I've heard this before but doesn't really make sense to me. How could 2K have an agreement with the UC? It's been in the last 2 NBA Lives and it was in NHL 10 and 11. 2K's last hockey game was 2K11 and that was only on Wii and iPhone. Can't see them making an agreement after they've made their last game.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:40 PM   #18
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NHL 16 Q&A Update - Updated Commentary, Defender Control, Goalie Fatigue & More

I really hope something works on defense, and I really hope my A.I. teammates try and cover obvious passing lanes and scorers. As far as the stick lift, I barely use that, it's the "penalty button" lol, I have penalties turned all the way up and get enough penalties poke checking.

I played a game the other night and wasn't using stick lift at all and I decided to use it once, boom, penalty.

Maybe if they tuned the poke check and the stick lift based on player skill so maybe your less penalty prone smarter players won't trigger penalties as much as your high penalty guys.
Old 07-26-2015, 03:31 PM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0

Not so sure on that its called 'United Center' in NBA Live.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:57 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
NHL 16 is the most user friendly entry in the series but according to me in next NHL need to update some more features like:
1. GM role:
GM role is to get right players for a team and teach them how everyone can play together effectively for a team.
2. Enhanced Announcer Performance:
NHL has stunning commentary section. But there is still room for improvement, in next NHL

If NHL developers add this features in NHL 17 then i am happy. Here is more my wishlist http://nhl17game.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »