Home

NHL 16 Features All-New Enhanced Goalie Controls, More Details Revealed in Q&A

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Features All-New Enhanced Goalie Controls, More Details Revealed in Q&A within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2015, 07:36 PM   #9
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 16 Features All-New Enhanced Goalie Controls, More Details Revealed in Q&A

"You'll also notice that the AI goalies also have new animations and poses to refresh the look."

Hopefully this means different goalie styles instead of all the goalies being the same ones!
Old 06-11-2015, 11:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
"You'll also notice that the AI goalies also have new animations and poses to refresh the look."

Hopefully this means different goalie styles instead of all the goalies being the same ones!
Pretty sure every goalie will be the same
Old 06-12-2015, 08:16 AM   #11
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Re: NHL 16 Features All-New Enhanced Goalie Controls, More Details Revealed in Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcore
im just glad to see quick. i hope is on the cover
If he is on the cover they should have him in a St. Louis Blues jersey but in his Kings mask and pads so as to truly represent NHL 16.....sorry couldn't resist I'm still sore over no player edit. I am glad goalies are getting attention let's see if it translates in gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2015, 06:51 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

Hopefully they updated how goalies hold their catching glove as well.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:05 PM   #13
Rookie

no1xdraftpck's Arena

This is all great news and all, but the first thing im going to do when I buy nhl 16 is going to practice mode and shooting on the goalie to see if they actually did anything to the same repeated goals going in. AKA short side and a few other things.

Just need a variety of ways to score. I know some goals are high percentage and should go in more frequently, but the amount of times DIV 1 players in HUT attempt the same goals, it ruins the game. Hopefully "new animations" creates more variety.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »