Home

PES 2016 Full Reveal Coming June 12th

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Full Reveal Coming June 12th within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2015, 08:25 PM   #17
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PES 2016 Full Reveal Coming June 12th

What needs to happen this year, is the overall presentation has to be brought up to par. By that I mean the menu, music, commentary, overlays, everything. It feels dull playing PES for too long. And I really hate how the menus look and work. Also the most key thing here is getting rid of that bull**** replay system. I shouldn't have to skip three replay levels to get back to the action. Also there shouldn't be so much breakage in the action during game play. Ball goes out of bounds, hold on for 20 seconds while we reset and reload everything. That stuff needs to go.

As others have said, they also need to license all the leagues EA doesn't. Give us a reason to buy this on console. Options are non existent for PS4, so why am I buying two games? Make me want to buy and keep your game this year. I liked PES15, but I grew tired of it real quick.

They should also add option file sharing via their servers. Since its not possible on the ps4 user level, it has to be done in software. This is key. We need this. So the community can create/edit and share.

And last thing I'll bring up is the career mode. My god, please, please do something with this mode finally. Its been the same for years now. And its very stale. There is no real depth to it. The calendar system is a joke. How it handles transfers is a joke. Everything about it is boring to me at this point. It was fine back in the day. But now it frustrates me when comparing it to FIFA. I'm not saying FIFA is perfect, its very flawed also. But they need to make an effort.

I always really want to love PES. And I give it a fair shot every year. But every year come June, I only own FIFA still. They need to step their game back up to what it used to be. I think maybe its time for changes over at Konami, get some new people working on PES, a new director or something. Its gone stagnant. Ya they've made small changes year to year, and its improved greatly since 10, but not enough. Don't let me down this year, please.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:47 PM   #18
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

As far as new leagues go, most likely will be South American and maybe a few Asian leagues. However, it won't be J-League since Konami did not renew the license.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:35 AM   #19
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

I agree with Zo above, its time for a complete and total overhaul of the presentation. For me all 2015 was good for was playing one-off's. Everything else suffered badly due to the 1990's presentation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »