Home

Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh as the NBA Season Ends

This is a discussion on Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh as the NBA Season Ends within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2015, 06:10 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh as the NBA Season Ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
Confused as to why you do a fantasy draft but pretty much keep everyone on their current teams. Whats the point of fantasy draft if you're making Parker and Duncan stay in SA?
I do the same thing sometimes whenever I do a fantasy draft. Dwight in Orlando is another frequent. Two guys staying together in their location isn't that bad. Even if you kept Manu, you have the Spurs three but you can surround them with different talent to see how that works out playing against them compared to the normal Spurs.

Then maybe on another team you go completely fantasy with a younger player as the star piece. Being honest, I think what always suckers me in with fantasy drafts is the idea of creating different scenario teams. Like a three point shooting team with Steph Curry and other good 3 point shooters. Or a defensive team with a bunch of defensive minded players like Jimmy Butler and Tony Allen. Or since the Knicks have the triangle, putting a team suited to that together.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh as the NBA Season Ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
Confused as to why you do a fantasy draft but pretty much keep everyone on their current teams. Whats the point of fantasy draft if you're making Parker and Duncan stay in SA?
Because for some guys, I don't want to see them playing in other jerseys. Kobe's been a Laker his entire career, I'd rather him stick with the city. Rose is Chicago, Wade is Miami, Dirk will always be a Mav as long as I keep him in the first round.

There's some guys I'll shuffle to different places if I don't really feel a connection to their current/previous teams and can move them closer to their hometown. CP3 tends to end up in Charlotte. Wiggins got to be Toronto's first pick. I took Cousins out of Sacramento so I could have a Curry/Warriors and Klay/Sacramento rivalry.

I've only done five rounds to this point but Parker/Duncan are the only Spurs players to be on San Antonio. Had them pass on Ginobili twice before I put him on Atlanta.

Last edited by zmcman1; 06-13-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:00 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is a great game . I have played 40.000 games and that is like to statt just now. Join us

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »