Home

Forza Motorsport 6 Release Date September 15, Trailer, Cars, Tracks, More Revealed

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport 6 Release Date September 15, Trailer, Cars, Tracks, More Revealed within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 01:13 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Forza Motorsport 6 Release Date September 15, Trailer, Cars, Tracks, More Revealed

Turn 10 Studios has just released their Forza Motorsport 6 gameplay trailer, during the Microsoft E3 press conference. You can view it here. Forza Motorsport 6 is scheduled to release exclusively for the Xbox One console on September 15.

As leaked last week, the game will feature over 450 cars with working cockpits and full damage, 26 world famous tracks, including Daytona, along with 24 player online races, night racing and more.

Quote:
Collect, customize, and race over 450 Forzavista cars, all with working cockpits, opening doors and full damage, including the all-new Ford GT. Compete in epic 24-player races across 26 world-famous locales. Master wet weather and night racing on your road to victory.

UPDATE: New Forza Motorsport 6 screenshots can be seen here. The official Forza Motorsport 6 website has been updated with a new post featuring more details about the game, including announced cars and tracks. It also has some details on wet and night racing, 24-cars on track (online/offline), your Motorsport career and more.

Platform: Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 01:25 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Forza 6 E3 Gameplay Trailer, Release Date September 15th

Can't wait, this looks amazing.
Old 06-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Forza 6 E3 Gameplay Trailer, Release Date September 15th

What a great time to be a fan of driving/racing games. My goodness this trailer did a nice job of getting me excited.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:06 PM   #4
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Release Date Scheduled For September 15, E3 Trailer Revealed

Looks incredible. Thanks.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:59 PM   #5
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Release Date Scheduled For September 15, E3 Trailer Revealed

Racing is getting a much needed injection of new titles! Loving it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 03:41 PM   #6
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Just updated the OP w/ new screenshots. The official Forza Motorsport 6 website has been updated with a new post featuring more details about the game, including announced cars and tracks. It also has some details on wet and night racing, 24-cars on track (online/offline), your Motorsport career and more.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-16-2015, 11:14 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Release Date September 15, Trailer, Cars, Tracks, More Reveale

This looks stunning. Thing is I have project cars on the ps4 and was thinking of buying a wheel for it maybe the new logitech wheel that has just been announced.... But is it correct that that wheel is ps4 only?
Old 06-16-2015, 11:39 AM   #8
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Release Date September 15, Trailer, Cars, Tracks, More Reveale

Forza was the one game that made me want an XB360, and now it looks to be the same for XBO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
This looks stunning. Thing is I have project cars on the ps4 and was thinking of buying a wheel for it maybe the new logitech wheel that has just been announced.... But is it correct that that wheel is ps4 only?
Yes, and no. The G29 wheel is PS4/PC, but Logitech also announced the G920 for the XBO/PC, at the same time. Unfortunately, there's no cross-console offering. I'm sure there'll be hacks in the future to solve that.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »