Home

The List of Madden Legacy Issues Fixed in Madden NFL 16...

This is a discussion on The List of Madden Legacy Issues Fixed in Madden NFL 16... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #9
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: The List of Madden Legacy Issues Fixed in Madden NFL 16...

These blogs list corrections like a patch description. Not knocking it, I'm glad they corrected things. But the fix list made me laugh. Can't wait to see it in action
Old 06-15-2015, 08:46 PM   #10
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Sounds promising! Good to hear they're trying to clean up alot of the legacy stuff.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:12 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

anything on the xbox one specific CFM invite problem where two players have trouble getting to the team screen?

What about the desync problelms caused by two players in CFM having different cone or kicking settings.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 12:53 PM   #12
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0
The money plays being revised, that one is huge for me. I may go back to playing some online lobby games.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:56 PM   #13
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
for me there is not 1 fixed issue that i really like but rather all of them as a whole. they seem to be making a real effort to reduce the ability to cheese the CPU AI which should make for better online matches.
You nailed, man! I think I will finally go back to playing online lobby games. Without the ability to rape the AI, many people are going to be lost.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:58 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 2

Madden's graphics have always been fine, the game looks great especially in stills. The animations are always a little wonky. But as long as they fix the "cheese" and cater toward sim gaming community, I enjoy. The new additions seem to be directed toward sim gamers. So I enjoy it.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:50 PM   #15
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

A large percentage of the known “nano-blitzes” have been removed.

That is really sad to me. A large percentage is unaceptable, there should be NO nano blitzes. Instead of removing plays they should change the logic that makes it possible for it to happen. Obviously new exploit plays will come with the new release when people mess around with adjustments and it won't be long before new exploits are found.

The devs are always going to be 1 step behind, they are reactionary and not assertive in dealing with exploits. I am more of an offline guy but I would love to enjoy online just not in the current state the game is in. I love competition but Madden is a joke competitively. I wish it could come down to player skill head to head and not who has less morals and has more knowledge of breaking the game.

The problem is deeper than the playbook, it is the AI that needs to be programmed different but that would probably take more resources.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 05:50 PM   #16
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
A large percentage of the known “nano-blitzes” have been removed.

That is really sad to me. A large percentage is unaceptable, there should be NO nano blitzes. Instead of removing plays they should change the logic that makes it possible for it to happen. Obviously new exploit plays will come with the new release when people mess around with adjustments and it won't be long before new exploits are found.

The devs are always going to be 1 step behind, they are reactionary and not assertive in dealing with exploits. I am more of an offline guy but I would love to enjoy online just not in the current state the game is in. I love competition but Madden is a joke competitively. I wish it could come down to player skill head to head and not who has less morals and has more knowledge of breaking the game.

The problem is deeper than the playbook, it is the AI that needs to be programmed different but that would probably take more resources.
I don't think they can say all since I'm sure that more will be discovered as soon as Madden releases. Money plays on the whole have slowly been dwindling for years now but there's always new ones to be found.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »