Home

NBA Live 16 Will Have Sliders, New Mode to be Announced at Gamescom and More

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Will Have Sliders, New Mode to be Announced at Gamescom and More within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2015, 04:02 PM   #17
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 16 Will Have Sliders, New Mode to be Announced at Gamescom and More

Knew you would be amped about the sliders PM, lol.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:05 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA Live 16 Will Have Sliders, New Mode to be Announced at Gamescom and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Knew you would be amped about the sliders PM, lol.
100% excited about Sliders that words can't describe....

hopefully you'll keep pushing them though to give us that complete NBA Live experience like we used to have back in the days.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-16-2015, 04:15 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I don't recall any verison of Live that allowed us to change a players name

We could edit ratings and tendency but not their name, height or weight in years past.

If they allow us to edit every aspect of a player that would be amazing IMO....

It sets us up to have the ability to create all kinds of rosters in Live for the 1st time ever.....get the players to perform the way we choose to handle their tendencies and team style of play.

And last but not least SLIDERS, SLIDERS and SLIDERS.....this is a major addition to Live 16. I don't think EA realized just how important having the ability to fix issues ourselves or create our own user style gameplay means to the Community...

This place has been a ghost town compared to NBA 2K for the past few years when it comes to the NBA Live Slider and roster sections.....

All I've ever wanted out of the series was improved animations, editing ability and sliders put back into the game.

If all this holds true then maybe EA has found away to win back thousands of fans they jumped ship after Live 06 or 07 since the PS2 days that is how long it's been IMO since the game has been released with a complete package of greatness.

Well why would you want to change a players name? Why would you want to change like Lebrons name or Chris Paul's? Same w height and weight, those are their actual measurements give or take an inch or some pounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2015, 05:21 PM   #20
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Well why would you want to change a players name? Why would you want to change like Lebrons name or Chris Paul's? Same w height and weight, those are their actual measurements give or take an inch or some pounds

Because Ron Artest.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:28 PM   #21
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8

Damn, looks like I'm going to get sucked back into roster editing.

-Sigh-

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 05:32 PM   #22
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I think guys will be happy with the game this year Dre. The facial animation most likely wasn't fully tweaked. I've seen some similar stuff before, and it's more of a placeholder than the full on animation.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing how much video comes out on periscope after while. 5 on 5 apparently
Old 06-16-2015, 05:38 PM   #23
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I think guys will be happy with the game this year Dre. The facial animation most likely wasn't fully tweaked. I've seen some similar stuff before, and it's more of a placeholder than the full on animation.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing how much video comes out on periscope after while. 5 on 5 apparently
Maybe so... that's something that I'd see happening in the past but to be honest with scanning, faces in either game is really the least of the worries because the tech takes care of itself.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:40 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
Because Ron Artest.

But that's soo rare

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »