Home

Madden NFL 16 Implements a Draft Board, More Like a Watch List

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Implements a Draft Board, More Like a Watch List within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 08:20 AM   #9
Rookie

bloobloouk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16: Draft Boards have been added!

It isn't what we want in an ideal world, but it certainly is a step in the right direction. I'll probably still have a notebook to assist me during drafts, but having a go to list during the draft is certainly going to help, especially in terms of tracking how many of my top rated players have already been picked.

What impresses me the most though is that this addition is being attributed to community feedback garnered over the last couple of weeks. Kolbe has said this was a last minute addition; the message that people want a draft board has got through! If the pressure is kept up we could get a fully fledged board next year.

Possibly next year isn't what people want to hear, but I'm just happy that it's a step in the right direction!
Old 06-18-2015, 08:28 AM   #10
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Weather it's a baby step or big step, it at least shows how they are putting in effort right up until release. That is very promising news.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-18-2015, 08:52 AM   #11
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

I am always very pessimistic about Madden and the progress made year to year, but the quick response to give the community something does give me some hope for the future of the franchise. While it's not what I wanted this year, it is a step in the right direction based on community feedback.

I'll take it and expect a full fledged draft board next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 08:54 AM   #12
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Yes good too see they are working it in the right direction.Thats a good thing, however, now it really needs to be in madden 17 . You create a base for it this year, it best be in the next game. Draft boards are extremely important to Online franchise guys, for the mere fact it is practically impossible to find a draft time for 32 users , across different time zones , and even countries, to be able for everyone to make the draft.We have a dire need to be able to organize our own boards exactly how we want, and not just 10 -20 guys either. Please dont let them be short sighted on this. It needs to allow us about 40-50 slots to set. In a league with 32 users. even if you have 50 slots. you could easily have hardly no one left after round 3 maybe 4. 10-20 slots wont last you but 2 rounds probably.So , im glad they going in the direction of this, however, dont half azz it is all i ask. If making a draft board for us, make it at least 50 slots we can set.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-18-2015, 11:59 AM   #13
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

As well, really wish they would stop saying Draft boards are in madden 16. They are not, this is only a watch list. Its not organizable . Its a watch list. Continuing to call it Draft Board is the type of thing ,most players dont like about what EA does to advertise or promote its game.Just be honest about it.Its a watch list.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-18-2015, 12:07 PM   #14
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 16 Implements a Draft Board, More Like a Watch List

This is a good last minute addition it's not perfect especially for the online people but its a good start and will be helpful for sure
Old 06-18-2015, 12:08 PM   #15
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
As well, really wish they would stop saying Draft boards are in madden 16. They are not, this is only a watch list. Its not organizable . Its a watch list. Continuing to call it Draft Board is the type of thing ,most players dont like about what EA does to advertise or promote its game.Just be honest about it.Its a watch list.
It's also something that wasn't in the game and they put it in because of you guys and our feedback. It may not be what you want, but it's something they specifically worked on trying to get in to show they are making a real effort for the hardcore CFM fans. Like a previous poster said it's more symbolic than anything and a trend to keep your eye on for the future of CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 12:14 PM   #16
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 16 Implements a Draft Board, More Like a Watch List

Well, that's a nice late addition. Will be very very handy. Wish we could rank them. At least. Similar to how NCAA let you rank your recruits, even that would have helped. This is a great step though, and a nice move by EA so late in the process.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »