Home

PES 2016 Gameplay Videos - Brazil vs. Germany & A.S. Roma vs. Juventus F.C.

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Gameplay Videos - Brazil vs. Germany & A.S. Roma vs. Juventus F.C. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 12:12 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2016 Gameplay Videos - Brazil vs. Germany & A.S. Roma vs. Juventus F.C.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 01:31 PM   #2
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: PES 2016 Gameplay Videos - Brazil vs. Germany & A.S. Roma vs. Juventus F.C.

Not gonna judge too much because it was two speed burst abusers playing the game but the fouls still seem to be a huge issue. There was a sequence halfway through where a guy got levelled by another and there was no call whatsoever. That's a huge issue because it wasn't a ticky-tack foul...it was practically a football tackle.

The rest looks good but again, tough to say with those two playing it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2015, 02:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
can someone please explain to me why PES has all of these videos highlighting gameplay, and yet i can't find ONE video of fifa showing actual gameplay?!? Is there some sort of video recording embargo at E3?!?
Old 06-18-2015, 03:42 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
can someone please explain to me why PES has all of these videos highlighting gameplay, and yet i can't find ONE video of fifa showing actual gameplay?!? Is there some sort of video recording embargo at E3?!?
That's typical EA B.S.
The same thing is happening with their NHL series.

As a consumer, when a development team has no problems releasing long video's of actual gameplay months before release, it tells me they are proud of their work and have nothing to hide.
When the opposite occurs (hint: EA), it makes me believe they're hoping to woo the masses with bells and whistles and shiny toys, but underneath it all, it has no substance whatsoever.

I could not care less about over-produced slow-motion promo's. They never show any gameplay and almost everything you see in the video won't be seen in the actual game.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:08 PM   #5
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I liked some of what I saw. But I didn't like some of what I saw. What I really need to see is a player vs cpu on the hardest difficulty. I don't ever play against other people, so showing me two players playing each other doesn't show me anything about the game that I want.

And I'm never going to let this go. Please Konami, remove the dumb replay system. The first one is fine, but we don't need the two after that. All it does is break up the flow of the game. Also they are aware that our consoles record those for us now right, we don't need to make manual saves from in game anymore.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 04:14 PM   #6
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
And I'm never going to let this go. Please Konami, remove the dumb replay system. The first one is fine, but we don't need the two after that. All it does is break up the flow of the game. Also they are aware that our consoles record those for us now right, we don't need to make manual saves from in game anymore.
This. Also, why is it always the Options/Start button to skip through replays? Three unnecessary inputs on a button that rarely gets used in the game. One face button input should be enough.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:23 PM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroz39
Not gonna judge too much because it was two speed burst abusers playing the game but the fouls still seem to be a huge issue. There was a sequence halfway through where a guy got levelled by another and there was no call whatsoever. That's a huge issue because it wasn't a ticky-tack foul...it was practically a football tackle.

The rest looks good but again, tough to say with those two playing it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
In the Brazil-Germany match there were 7 fouls in the 1st half counting advantages played. I saw more fouls in that entire match than I have in my last 20 Master League games of 2015 combined, lol.

Edit - Yeah I saw that in the Juventus/Roma game. Yeah, big foul that wasn't called.

Last edited by KG; 06-18-2015 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:05 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
That's typical EA B.S.
The same thing is happening with their NHL series.

As a consumer, when a development team has no problems releasing long video's of actual gameplay months before release, it tells me they are proud of their work and have nothing to hide.
When the opposite occurs (hint: EA), it makes me believe they're hoping to woo the masses with bells and whistles and shiny toys, but underneath it all, it has no substance whatsoever.

I could not care less about over-produced slow-motion promo's. They never show any gameplay and almost everything you see in the video won't be seen in the actual game.
Honestly, I think you're right... I just don't recall EA doing this for FIFA last year! This game has been played on the floor at E3 (or so I thought), and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has youtubed camera footage of gameplay. This really friggin sucks, and tells me that EA dropped the ball this year and really didn't add much...or it's too glitchy. really sucks!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »