Home

NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (2 Mins.)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (2 Mins.) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (2 Mins.)

Another NBA Live 16 gameplay video has surfaced on YouTube, this one from TDBarrett. It's just over 2 minutes long and shows a little more than the one we posted earlier today.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (2 Min

I'm loving how early they are showing off the game it's a big step in the right direction. We can't expect leaps and bounds between each game cycle but the fact that the game looks like a solid foundation to keep building on and not scrap after a year should be music to everybody's ears.
"I've never really paid that much attention to it.. know what I'm saying? I'm just a player, I'm a player Greg, and I just play with whatever they put.. if we are gonna play with a sock, then we gon play with a sock." Delonte "The Golden Panther" West
Old 06-18-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14
We can already see more fluidity in this video compared to the IGN one. There are weak spots but overall it does look promising. Graphically (lightning and player models, not animation wise) it looks better than the other game. Keep cleaning it up until release EA.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:01 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10
How much are they paying these ppl this game needs a lot of polish. The movement isn't contextual and it looks like a cartoon in way too many instances. No one lays the ball up like that and it goes in that way. They need ppl to stop lying to them if they really want to make this thing work. My honest opinion. As a Live lover of past years this hurts to see going on for so long.
Old 06-18-2015, 07:24 PM   #5
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 16 Gameplay Video - Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (2 Min

Still not feeling it, not hating but it just doesn't look good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 07:33 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

I gotta admit I'm just not impressed up to this point. Great that sliders have been added but a lot of the animations still look whacked!!! It's still early on so I'm hoping that it improves as it gets closer to release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-18-2015, 07:56 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0
Rebounding, jumping, and passing animations still look bad. The contact and animations in the paint need serious work. But overall the games looks much improved, cant wait to play it via EA Access.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:02 PM   #8
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

So when are we going see the new animations/physics?

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »