Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James (Shady00018)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James (Shady00018) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2015, 03:26 AM   #17
Rookie

WishListGOD 1 OF 2's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Please don't mention LeBron is the same sentence with Michael (or Kobe) for that matter. Dude was EXPOSED in these Finals. 39% shooting while being single-covered for the majority of the time.

Yes he had great all-around stats but that's what happens when you are running a "playground" iso offense where the ball is in LeBron's hands 95% of the time.

In all my years watching the NBA, including the Iverson era...I've never seen one player dominate the ball as much as LeBron did in these Finals. Way to set the game of basketball back 40 years.

Can you imagine what PRIME Jordan and PRIME Kobe would have done vs Iguodala or Harrison Barnes or Draymond Green.

2-for-6. Enough Said.

Agree he was playing with a rec ball mind set to much 1 on 1, and whats worse is that they're trying to say he's 2-2 in the finals instead of 2-4 what! This pains me.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:57 AM   #18
QNo
MVP

Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Please don't mention LeBron is the same sentence with Michael (or Kobe) for that matter. Dude was EXPOSED in these Finals. 39% shooting while being single-covered for the majority of the time.

Yes he had great all-around stats but that's what happens when you are running a "playground" iso offense where the ball is in LeBron's hands 95% of the time.

In all my years watching the NBA, including the Iverson era...I've never seen one player dominate the ball as much as LeBron did in these Finals. Way to set the game of basketball back 40 years.

Can you imagine what PRIME Jordan and PRIME Kobe would have done vs Iguodala or Harrison Barnes or Draymond Green.

2-for-6. Enough Said.
This is incredibly ignorant, I can't believe people are liking this post. The reason LBJ hogged the ball and played iso is that the Cavs ran a 7 man rotation that included James f****** Jones. Who else is supposed to be handling the ball, turnover factory Delly or JR Smith? Are they gonna run big sets with lots of screens to make their guys even more tired? I actively dislike LeBron, but if you don't understand that he had to do those things for his team to have any chance to win at all, basketball might not be for you. An inefficient LeBron is a far better offensive option than anything else the Cavs could do. Everything else failed, like how they tried to give it to Mozgov in the post. LeBron has had efficient Finals before, when he was playing with other guys who could at least dribble the ball without turning it over.

Don't get me wrong, I hate what the Cavs were running. It's ugly and not the kind of basketball I like to watch, at all. But you have to recognize the genius behind it.

And being offended at mentioning LeBron in the same sentence as Kobe is hilarious. One should be offended at mentioning Kobe in the same sentence as LeBron.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:52 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
This is incredibly ignorant, I can't believe people are liking this post. The reason LBJ hogged the ball and played iso is that the Cavs ran a 7 man rotation that included James f****** Jones. Who else is supposed to be handling the ball, turnover factory Delly or JR Smith? Are they gonna run big sets with lots of screens to make their guys even more tired? I actively dislike LeBron, but if you don't understand that he had to do those things for his team to have any chance to win at all, basketball might not be for you. An inefficient LeBron is a far better offensive option than anything else the Cavs could do. Everything else failed, like how they tried to give it to Mozgov in the post. LeBron has had efficient Finals before, when he was playing with other guys who could at least dribble the ball without turning it over.

Don't get me wrong, I hate what the Cavs were running. It's ugly and not the kind of basketball I like to watch, at all. But you have to recognize the genius behind it.

And being offended at mentioning LeBron in the same sentence as Kobe is hilarious. One should be offended at mentioning Kobe in the same sentence as LeBron.
Recognize the genius behind it? Genius?
Wut?

It was the exact opposite of that.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:58 PM   #20
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Is it impossible for someone to love Kobe, Lebron, and Jordan?

Or do you have to hate someone in that trio?

Lebron is by far the better team basketball player out of the three; people who compare Lebron to MJ are stupid because you're comparing a point forward to a scoring guard. Compare Lebron to Magic if anyone, they're a lot closer to eachother.

And let's not argue Lebron vs. Kobe either.....that hasn't been a discussion for years now.

-Allen Iverson
Old 06-25-2015, 05:16 PM   #21
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
NBA 2K15 Video - Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James (Shady00018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 06-25-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2015, 07:16 PM   #22
Banned

The lengths people go to make sure people know they don't like lebron or jordan is astonishing.

Kobe is irrelevant to this discussion. Lucky if he's considered top 5. Second best 2 guard true but there are so many players who did it better than him and didn't destroy their own team on the way.
Old 06-25-2015, 07:28 PM   #23
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Kobe has the same shaped head as Jordan. Lebron does not. End of story.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »