Home

NBA 2K16 Q&A with Ronnie2K (iPodKingCarter)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Q&A with Ronnie2K (iPodKingCarter) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K16 Q&A with Ronnie2K (iPodKingCarter)

iPodKingCarter recently sat down with Ronnie Singh, AKA Ronnie2K, to ask him a few questions about NBA 2K16. While most of the interview is Ronnie hyping up the game (it's his job), he mentions a few little details here and there, while side-stepping a few others. The NBA 2K16 hype train will officially kick off in late July.

Some details include the following:
  • What Ronnie does for 2K...
  • Some NBA 2K16 details arrive in late July, but the bulk of it comes in August and September (which is typical)
  • MyPARK news will come in September and they are working on something for all of those 7' 2" "point guards"
  • At this time, he gives no confirmation on Online Association
Listen to the entire interview here.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #2
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Q&A with Ronnie2K (iPodKingCarter)

Online leagues... we are gonna try to please people though out our modes not just that one... he just cant say "no OA isn't returning we put all are time into park and mycareer "

I want to know what "community" they are listening to cause all i see on twitter is comments and complaints about pink diamond cards and locker codes. They don't care how the game actually plays and never deliver constructive feedback on the game.

Last edited by thedream2k16; 06-26-2015 at 06:31 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 06:54 PM   #3
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

that nice to know about them reveal details in nba 2k16 in late July, August and September but waiting for them very long is suck. i want know what news features does they add in 2k16. i want know what things does they improve in My GM mode
Old 06-26-2015, 07:43 PM   #4
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
I'm just waiting for that big feature that's supposed to change the gameplay drastically
Old 06-26-2015, 09:33 PM   #5
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Hopefully that big feature is something with the locomotion and physics system
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2015, 10:28 PM   #6
Banned

WISports's Arena

Well, that was a snooze fest.
Old 06-26-2015, 11:40 PM   #7
Banned

WISports's Arena

Since this will probably turn into another wish list thread, I have a tiny one.

2K, you know that circle that appears underneath the man you're controlling? Is there any way you can make it an option to turn that off? For me, the less graphics on the floor, the more real it looks. Besides, you already have the names under the controlled player.

Speaking of the name under the player, I like how in 2K15 you made the name all white, making it not stand out as much. Any way you can make it even smaller/have the font skinnier?
Old 06-27-2015, 03:22 AM   #8
Rookie

My Career- The improvements of the attributes one by one and not in categories please. The strenght in the same group of vertical and speed, wf???!low post moves and lay ups in the same, really?Separate the attribute development. In the Park it doesn't exist that a stupid player plays with zig zag moves or running all over the court and he makes the shot, should lose lucidity to make the shot.Please fix the crazy Aldridge glitched shot and the other glitched. Reduce the slider attribute for shot that goes in, more foul call, better foul call. In my career i want the fat body(there was in old console 2k game, why not in 2015 game?). A lot less posterized plays, and blocking a dunk it should not be so easy. Reward good defense, less contest shot that goes in. Ah and pass attribute with ball handling ?protecting the ball with ball handling?Remove those groups of attribute development please.
Euroleague and d-league in my career. Customize sliders in my career(you can customize only decresing the sliders unless with the fouls, in this way would be awesome).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »