Home

NBA Live 16: Game Shows Potential, But What Are You Looking For?

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16: Game Shows Potential, But What Are You Looking For? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2015, 12:13 PM   #9
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
In-game saves, because why do a sim if the only way to be sure you can finish the game is to play really short periods?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:48 PM   #10
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 16: Game Shows Potential, But What Are You Looking For?

Played a bunch of online in Live 15. So I'm looking forward to online play. Outside of that IMPROVED Post Play and IMPROVED Paint Defense. Also CPU AI could use tweaking all over the place.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:06 PM   #11
Rookie

mitsurugi_78's Arena

OVR: 0
I played a ton of NBA Live 15...and complained all season after the update to fix the broken shooting game...if its not 200% better in the demo...I won't be buying the game this year.

Secondly...everything that happens in the paint needs to be re-done...the unstoppable layup cheese has to be gone, the forced rebounding or pre-determined rebounding, what ever you want to call it...needs to be gone.

These are not improvements I'm even asking for...these were issues that essentially made Live 15 a broken/unplayable/enjoyable game IMO. There were many in the forums who agreed with this as well.

EA needs to give the synergy crap a rest and focus on fixing the base gameplay of basketbal...PERIOD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2015, 02:01 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
I hope they add edit player and create a player, and roster edits
Old 07-06-2015, 02:30 PM   #13
Rookie

I hope they can clean up the physics and fix how players face the wrong direction sometimes while doing dribble moves. Also the game needs more signature moves across the board or signature packages because in 15 I feel everybody does the same moves besides dribble moves. (Every body shouldn't be pulling off J. Wall spinning layups) if they could fix those issues and add more animations I'm good.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:39 PM   #14
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

Since I don't play NBA Live, my expectations and hopes would be paying for a game that I don't want to put away. After playing a few games and navigating around the game, I don't want to be at a point of was the cost worth it. Gameplay, passing, post play and defense in NBA games have been frustrating to the point of I'll just watch it play itself CPU vs CPU and complain about everything it doesn't do. If they get it right will I need to buy another game after? I guess that's called capitalism at it's best.

Last edited by LeftyJr80; 07-06-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:37 PM   #15
Rookie

k1lo5's Arena

OVR: 2

1st - OTP for me, though living here in Australia may be hard to get a game of locals let alone a squad together. Fingers x'd!
2nd - Post play improvements. As i like to create big guys in Rising Star/Career modes this is crutial for me. Both offensively and defensively this needs improvement!

sent via galaxy s5 using tapatalk

PSN - ITR_K1LO5
Twitter - @nba2kluc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2015, 05:39 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 33

Havent played it since 2010, yet, am looking for:

A robust game in fronts such as editability/customization/features/options/modes. Almost every variable that influences the oncourt action as well as the sim engine results (thus hopefully separatedly), should be at the users hand to have a say on them, specially offline.

A truely online stable experience were almost every offline mode is found online.

A share feature for: Rosters/CAP/CAT/CAC.

More focus on players and team signatures/behaviour.

More focus on physics or things alike.

More focus on the dynasty/association mode.

Will wait and see whats comming up, while it shows noticeable improvements, there is too much uncertainty right now for me to decide if I give it a hot or no this time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »