Home

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Video - Hole in One on the 17th at TPC Sawgrass

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Video - Hole in One on the 17th at TPC Sawgrass within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2015, 10:50 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Video - Hole in One on the 17th at TPC Sawgrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
Tim, aren’t Xbox One EA Access members going to have the access version of the game by sometime late Thursday afternoon? I’m just wondering if EA Sports would be trying to sequence things where the stream (USTREAM, I’m guessing?) would go live before the game is actually available as a download to EA Access subscribers.
Not sure when the Access version will be playable and waiting for more details from Justin instead of speculating.

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 07-07-2015, 10:55 AM   #10
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9
The crowd and announcer need to respond with a lot more excitement. The guy just hit a hole in one, not a triple bogey. The crowd actually sounds louder in the beginning of the video then it does after the hole in one.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:17 AM   #11
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Video - Hole in One on the 17th at TPC Sawgrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger
The crowd and announcer need to respond with a lot more excitement. The guy just hit a hole in one, not a triple bogey. The crowd actually sounds louder in the beginning of the video then it does after the hole in one.
First thing that hit me. As the video loaded, I actually thought the shot had already happened and we were about to watch a replay of the hole in one!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2015, 11:40 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
This swing looks different from past videos. Will there be custom swings?
Old 07-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #13
Rookie

I think the crowed reaction was poor. Their all clapping for the good shot then it goes on the hole and the audio stays the same. There should be a noticeable frenzy of noise when that happens.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:34 PM   #14
Rookie

I came across this video late last night before bed on his twitter and watched a few times. Here are the things that stood out to me.

1. The sound of the ball strike...why does it sound like he's using a wooden club?
2. There is no gallery or people walking around the course during the cut scenes where it shows the leaderboard.
3. Adding to that, it didn't look like there was anyone on the other holes either?
4. Agree with everyone that the reaction of the crowd and even the commentary wasn't what you would hear on tv if someone actually got a hole in one. Especially on that hole with the size of the gallery. And that music?!?
5. I don't think iv'e ever seen a shadow cast that dark onto that tee box in real life before but now I'm just nit picking.

Other than that I can't wait to pick it up a week from today because as soon as I can actually play it i'm sure i will forget all about these minor details. Glad they are leaking some actual gameplay hopefully Justin drops a few more videos this week so we can all have something to talk about.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:52 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3
The previous video I thought the atmosphere and crowd noises was a strong point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoko
The previous video I thought the atmosphere and crowd noises was a strong point.
Agree with this

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »