Home

2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacted)

This is a discussion on 2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacted) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Imp...

Servers are back up(for me at least)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2015, 09:46 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacte

Yes, but unfortunately I don't notice any difference. I'm stuck with 5 other players in the waiting line right now for minutes.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #19
Banned

Still didn't fix the Demigod hacks smh. Fixing this should be PRIORITY #1 smh. How the hell do you let an entire mode be undermined by cheaters when you BASE THE ENTIRE MODE ON COMPETITION and the mode is a huge popular mode. You lose competitive integrity and you lose incentive to play the game. How this isn't seen as a bigger problem, a la NBA 2K11 crew, a la HELLO they removed that mode because of this, is beyond me or any conceivable logic. Why should I buy 2K16 again? So that I can build my guy the old fashioned way, or pay VC, only to have some youtuber advertise a glitch that undermines the entire game? Think I'll pass next year.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:02 AM   #20
Rookie

Re: 2K Server Maintenance Scheduled For July 8, 3:00 AM PT (NBA 2K and WWE 2K Impacte

When you look at all those ballhogs making contested 3 pointers off of running And 1 moves at the perimeter, this mode is a farce anyway and has absolutely nothing to do with real basketball. Maybe I will only play My Team in 2K16, so that I can spend countless hours of my life and endless money at will to play with the likes of 2009 Vince Carter who didn't even get a shave for his player model.

Last edited by Schijan; 07-09-2015 at 12:05 AM.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:20 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schijan
When you look at all those ballhogs making contested 3 pointers off of running And 1 moves at the perimeter, this mode is a farce anyway and has absolutely nothing to do with real basketball.
Pretty much sums it up. Jokes on anyone (stupid us, what were we thinking) who had any fraction of an expectation of semi-realistic basketball from this mode. You literally need zero skill or any basketball intelligence whatsoever to be successful at this mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 09:47 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

Worked for a hour maybe but now it's been down for over an hour.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:53 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KehliahoMauiFootball
Still didn't fix the Demigod hacks smh. Fixing this should be PRIORITY #1 smh. How the hell do you let an entire mode be undermined by cheaters when you BASE THE ENTIRE MODE ON COMPETITION and the mode is a huge popular mode. You lose competitive integrity and you lose incentive to play the game. How this isn't seen as a bigger problem, a la NBA 2K11 crew, a la HELLO they removed that mode because of this, is beyond me or any conceivable logic. Why should I buy 2K16 again? So that I can build my guy the old fashioned way, or pay VC, only to have some youtuber advertise a glitch that undermines the entire game? Think I'll pass next year.
You really thought 2k was going to patch Demigods? They could care less about 2k15 bro. You set yourself up for disappointment on that one
Old 07-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #24
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

Does anyone know what did the server maintenance repair or fix?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »