Home

Madden NFL 16 Presentation Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Presentation Details within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2015, 03:10 PM   #17
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: Presentation Blog is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sectiona21
Pure disappointment again from EA.

Another year of ignoring the community and trying to hype up a bunch of garbage.

A purchase of this is highly doubtful.
There are plenty of other things the team worked on, this news item just happens to be about presentation. If you want to read about more Madden NFL 16 details that were previously released, take a look at the link. They have worked on much more than presentation elements.

http://www.operationsports.com/games...madden-nfl-16/
Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-09-2015, 03:10 PM   #18
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Details

Hoe does EA trax get implemented into the stadium sounds? not really understanding that one. Im assuming that theyre using some of the tracks for the stadium music? Or are we going to be able to custom our stadium music?
Old 07-09-2015, 03:12 PM   #19
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_sc
The wire cam is pretty cool, looking forward to see it in action.
However, I am very disappointed by the lack of major broadcast improvements:
No 'around the league scores' ticker, no weekly wrap-up show, no multiple broadcast networks and commentary teams.
I still don't get the point of this 'beyond broadcast' presentation.
I sometimes think our expectations are a bit too high. Multiple broadcast teams? I've only seen one game pull this off (NCAA Basketball) and even that was done pretty poorly and was repetitive.

****, we have people here still complaining about the current broadcast team and how repetitive they are and now people are asking for them to add a second broadcast team?

The other stuff is definitely cool but I always wonder how many casualfans actually watched the weekly wrap up shows in past versions of Madden, NFL 2k, NCAA 2k etc. I'd guess that the numbers are low and the dev team isnt willing to put development time into something that is used primarily by a minority of their audience.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:14 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Or are we going to be able to custom our stadium music?
Nope don't think that is possible this generation. But I do wonder how it will affect stadium sounds.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:18 PM   #21
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
One of our favorite additions this year are the female fans that are now in attendance!
I literally laughed out loud.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2015, 03:18 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

The other stuff is definitely cool but I always wonder how many casual fans actually watched the weekly wrap up shows in past versions of Madden, NFL 2k, NCAA 2k etc. I'd guess that the numbers are low and the dev team isnt willing to put development time into something that is used primarily by a minority of their audience.
I can attest as a semi-casual fan I would a through it if I had an option. In FIFA I never listen to scores from games around the league or tournament. I will sometimes read the news articles but not really that often. Only during the transfer windows.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:19 PM   #23
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

So you guys would only be happy if they completely over-hauled their current presentation system? You won't buy a game unless they have multiple commentary teams, broadcast networks, a full halftime show, and live in-game updates?

I'm not sure you all understand how much time, and how difficult it would be to put all of that in you a single cycle lol.

I'm fine with what they did. I was expecting pretty much this, but was hoping with the crowd emphasis, that they'd add in real-time fan reaction and crowd noise at key points. But you can't always get what you want.

This blog keeps my excitement level at an 8/10. That normally goes up to about 9/10 when the early release is availavle, and a 35/10 when the download finishes.

You all watched the e3 gameplay, did you think they'd have an all new presentation system in the beta or final version? You thought the Alpha meant they're still holding back a lot of features?
Old 07-09-2015, 03:20 PM   #24
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4

Ugh more disappointment.

REALLY do not like the direction their going in here. With this whole super zoomed in stuff where it pretty much forces you to notice something. I can not stand the super zoomed in replays where you can't even seen what's going on. This isn't NFL Fims 16. This is Madden NFL 16. We should be getting things as they appear in real life.

To me from watching the E3 vids I thought the post play stuff took a step back. Last year after the play was over it stayed in the normal playing view and you'd see players interact. Now it seems that after the play the camera will zoom in on a couple players interacting. I hate that because it reminds me of cut scenes. Which it pretty much is.

I don't like the new stat thing were it pops up besides players. I don't see that on TV why should I see it on something that is supposed to simulate the NFL? It just reminds me I'm playing madden.

It's like they gameplay guys are pushing for sim and realstic gameplay yet the CFM and presentation guys are going at it the opposite way.

Just not a fan of the direction this game is going overall.

Also why can't we do better the NFL 2k5 halftime? Really it's been ten years. There is just no excuse as to why madden hasn't blown that out of the water by now.

Why I did like we're the fans looked a lot better. And the signs and props. Good stuff. Would love to see what could be done with that in a next gen ncaa game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »