Home

Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super Bowl

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super Bowl within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 10:18 AM   #17
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir psycho
I didn't play Madden last year, so forgive me for the stupid question, but is this something that they made you play through every time you start up the game or is it only the first time?

If this is something that we can't skip, as I'm gathering from some of the comments on here, that sounds like it would get extremely annoying
It's only unskippable the very first time you start the game, after that it doesn't come up. Although with myself and a lot of other people, sometimes your settings would get messed up and it would occasionally play when started the game, but luckily, at least for me, resetting would restore things to normal.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:20 AM   #18
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 16 Will Once Again Feature Interactive Intro - This Time in the Super

Let's assume the restart bug has been addressed. if i have to play it the very first time i play the game so be it, but then i'd rather not see it again, and again, and again.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:22 AM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Let's assume the restart bug has been addressed. if i have to play it the very first time i play the game so be it, but then i'd rather not see it again, and again, and again.
Oh, that's why, thanks guys, there was a restart bug, I forgot all about that. I just didn't mind playing through it because I thought it was immersive.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:23 AM   #20
Rookie

sir psycho's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for the responses. If it's only the first time that you have to play it, it doesn't sound like a problem.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:28 AM   #21
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't know if it will work the same as this when it's released, but when I played it was an option on the main menu. I didn't finish the sequence either, after the first minute I decided to wait to play it when the game comes out. Q (QJB) was really impressed with it too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 10:42 AM   #22
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

OVR: 0

Can't wait to replay that same intro 7 times until they patch it, just like last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2015, 10:48 AM   #23
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by neume1mb
I hated that they made me play the one last year, and I'm not excited about this year's either. I just want to start the game. Not happy this is what they worry about rather than what everyone asks for year in and year out.
"This is what they worry about"

I doubt that adding this to the game is some how a detriment to other features, as if this was their number 1 priority when they began planning for madden 16. I do think they should have an option to skip or quit out of this intro however. I don't mind playing but I know some other people would like to get right into the game.

As for the two teams I saw someone say Colt and Packers and that sounds like a good choice, though I personally don't see the Colts as a favorite to make the superbowl. I could see the Patriots being a team but they might want to avoid them do to the "deflategate" scandal. Seahawks could even be there too but they might want to do a different team this year. No matter who it is I'm looking forward to this intro. It was fun booting up the game last year and immediately being immersed in a big game situation.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:00 AM   #24
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

If the presentation was like this throughout the game it would be the best we've ever seen in a sports game. Hopefully they get there someday, but it would cost a fortune. It's on another level from the interactive scenario in 15 though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »