Home

FIFA 16 Video - Moments of Magic, Dynamic Crossing, Interception Logic, Defense, More

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Video - Moments of Magic, Dynamic Crossing, Interception Logic, Defense, More within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2015, 03:03 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 16 Video - Moments of Magic, Dynamic Crossing, Interception Logic, Defense, More

Here is another FIFA 16 video showing off the some Moments of Magic, new crossing animations and targeting, more variety in shooting, interception logic, defense and more.

Quote:
FIFA 16 gives you the tools to stop your opponent with confidence. Move with greater freedom as a defender – rely on your team to defend as a unit, and your back line to track menacing runs to create balance between attacking and defending.

Games are won and lost in the midfield – in FIFA 16, the midfield matters. Stay in possession with patient build-up play or ping clinical passes through space to start an attack.

Create more “wow” moments. In FIFA 16, players will have that cutting edge every team needs to create moments of magic and unlock defenses.

Source - EA Sports

For those of you that have missed out on the recent news about the game, we've highlighted some of them below.For more news and media on the game, check out the FIFA 16 page.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2015, 07:55 PM   #2
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Wow!!

I can't wait for this game!
Old 07-15-2015, 10:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Video - Moments of Magic, Dynamic Crossing, Interception Logic, Defense,

looks nice and all.. but i want to know what they intend to do to fix manager mode
Old 07-18-2015, 03:41 PM   #4
Rookie

info0's Arena

Someone still believes in EA Sports and FIFA? Wow. You won't see half of this stuff in game. They haven't fixed GKs either. Plus all they are marketing was already in PES 6 onwards... LOL.

Welcome to 2015.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:36 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 Video - Moments of Magic, Dynamic Crossing, Interception Logic, Defense,

Quote:
Originally Posted by info0
Someone still believes in EA Sports and FIFA? Wow. You won't see half of this stuff in game. They haven't fixed GKs either. Plus all they are marketing was already in PES 6 onwards... LOL.

Welcome to 2015.
Hi Info0 - old friend

Considering FIFA 15's biggest issue was the defensive awareness, I would say if they focus their attention on this area like it's stated - then we could be in for a real good game. The second part that goes in hand with this is the defensive line that needs to not be a separate entity from the other players on the pitch. I'm curious to see what their approach will be, but within 2-3 seconds I will know if FIFA 16 has remedied those killers or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2015, 10:32 AM   #6
Rookie

flo182's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
looks nice and all.. but i want to know what they intend to do to fix manager mode
If they dont fix manager mode this year I'm done with this series...

They focus way too much on FUT and are years behind other sports franchises when it comes to single-player modes.
Old 07-19-2015, 10:48 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by info0

Welcome to 2015.
You have the audacity to knock FIFA GK play while chatting up PES? Oh my... The worst GK play in FIFA is miles better than the best keepers in PES, and has been for years.

So I'm expected to buy these Moments Of Magic, and all for the new FIFA 16 price increase of $79.95? That's like what, 10 bucks a moment? At that price I might just be sticking with FIFA 15's Instances Of Interest until Origin's next spring sale.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:55 PM   #8
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Not thrilled that all of the defensive moments of magic were going to the ground with a boot stuck out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »